Front Yard

Since I live on a busy through street, I obviously can't be nude.
My normal attire now is 3" gym shorts and no shirt.
I am considering 2 possibilities for wear even less.
1. Open the side seams and crotch on the shorts. Similar coverage but less constrained.
2. Wear a 2"side tan through swim brief. Less coverage, lighter weight fabric, no tan line, but more confining.
Any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Front Yard

The lightest and minimalist possible and yet look covered from a few ft away. I found some mesh shorts that work. they usually come much too long legged, and frequently double layered. I've cut the liner out and shortened the legs to minimal, split the sides nearly to the waist. A size or two too big leaves them really loose and floppy, as long as the waist band still works. Do have to be careful not to get in the wrong position with people around, they just fall away and leave me exposed a lot more than is socially acceptable.

This post was edited

The lightest and minimalist possible and yet look covered from a few ft away. I found some mesh shorts that work. they usually come much too long legged, and frequently double layered. I've cut the liner out and shortened the legs to minimal, split the sides nearly to the waist. A size or two too big leaves them really loose and floppy, as long as the waist band still works. Do have to be careful not to get in the wrong position with people around, they just fall away and leave me exposed a lot more than is socially acceptable.

Do you ever open the crotch also?

This post was edited

This is my choice -
https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Shorts-Large-Split-Sides/dp/B07XD8F6H8/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=men%27s%2Bmesh%2Bextreme%2Bshorts&qid=1619192696&sr=8-5&th=1

Great for running, and my wife likes them!

This post was edited

This is my choice -https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Shorts-Large-Split-Sides/dp/B07XD8F6H8/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=men%27s%2Bmesh%2Bextreme%2Bshorts&qid=1619192696&sr=8-5&th=1Great for running, and my wife likes them!
Don't you have problems with things falling out of those shorts?

This post was edited

A nude, sheer thong maybe?

This post was edited

This post was edited

Too daring for me to wear alone.
Or did you mean under the sheer side split short shorts?

This post was edited

I don't do yard work in them, as bending or squatting would probably reveal too much. Washing my car in the driveway near the back of the house is fine. When I am running, I occasionally have to adjust the front to keep things covered, but only if someone is coming toward me. Nothing is very visible from the back or sides. No problem at the side split. Sometimes a breeze might reveal some side buttocks, but I don't mind that, and it feels great.

This post was edited

I don't do yard work in them, as bending or squatting would probably reveal too much. Washing my car in the driveway near the back of the house is fine. When I am running, I occasionally have to adjust the front to keep things covered, but only if someone is coming toward me. Nothing is very visible from the back or sides. No problem at the side split. Sometimes a breeze might reveal some side buttocks, but I don't mind that, and it feels great.

We had a neighbor who would play quoits shirtless in shorts almost that skimpy, and that requires a lot of bending. Must have worn a thong under them to keep things contained. He played in his church quoit league. I assume he wore more clothing there.

This post was edited

Had a near miss at showing too much in the front yard today.
As I was working, I got warm and took off the light weight hoodie I was wearing and was working in a t shirt and sweat pants.
Since I was still warm, I was about to take off my sweat pants and work in shorts when I remembered I wasn't wearing any and stopped.

This post was edited