RE:Front Yard

Does that qualify as a wardrobe malfunction?Had a near miss at showing too much in the front yard today.As I was working, I got warm and took off the light weight hoodie I was wearing and was working in a t shirt and sweat pants.Since I was still warm, I was about to take off my sweat pants and work in shorts when I remembered I wasn't wearing any and stopped.

This post was edited

Does that qualify as a wardrobe malfunction?Had a near miss at showing too much in the front yard today.As I was working, I got warm and took off the light weight hoodie I was wearing and was working in a t shirt and sweat pants.Since I was still warm, I was about to take off my sweat pants and work in shorts when I remembered I wasn't wearing any and stopped.

No that would not be a wardrobe malfunction. There was no failure of the equipment. I would classify it as operator error. It did have quick recovery so there was no accident here.

This post was edited

Just looking for any excuse to say it was ok.

This post was edited

Does that qualify as a wardrobe malfunction?Had a near miss at showing too much in the front yard today.As I was working, I got warm and took off the light weight hoodie I was wearing and was working in a t shirt and sweat pants.Since I was still warm, I was about to take off my sweat pants and work in shorts when I remembered I wasn't wearing any and stopped.No that would not be a wardrobe malfunction. There was no failure of the equipment. I would classify it as operator error. It did have quick recovery so there was no accident here.

I agree.

This post was edited