RE:REAL MEN ARE OPEN

As with most things in life, our views are shaped by our experiences. Having been around nudity for the good part of my last 10 years, and off and on before that, it's one thing I see and hear, that men 'crave' the attention of other men. Yes our society here in the Americans doesn't openly accept that men can have relationships with other men. What does happen both public and privately in many cases is more on the lines of sexual experience that gives men relationships that sigma that it is bad. Having the opportunity and knowledge of massage, I've seen guys that need that male touch that they need to satisfy both the physical and emotional. There is something that we males experience from the touch of another male, we can feel it in the energy level within us and emotionaly. Men that are open to experiencing this will pick up that sense within them while been around other males that are the same and in many cases you can 'see it in their eyes'. It doesn't even need to be sexual in nature that when the emotional part of the touch hits it will be more satisfying than that sexual pleasure. A simple hug, especially nude, can make the strongest guy, weak at the knees. Then there is the sense of smell that can enhance the moment. All this comes from been open to allowing oneself to be with other men at all different levels. Once you've experience those different levels, you will feel totally different and understand that there is much more than 'getting off'.

This post was edited

Very well said.

This post was edited

Very well said!

This post was edited

I love to bathe with my fellow man. We are naked, in warm water. We soap ourselves and our buddy, we can wash, touch, and explore each otheranywheregreat bonding experience. I love a buddy shower but for me a bath is a shower X10! And yes, I get sexually excited when I bathe with a man and that is good. Male sexuality is part of who we are. If my buddy does nothing, if he fondles me, jacks me off, or more, all good options. The point is that its OK to be naked with your fellow man, its OK if you get sexually aroused, that is naturalAND its OK if that is as far as it goes. The point is, if I get sexually aroused when I am with you its a compliment to you and just a part of bonding for me.

This post was edited