Naked at the Hospital

I have recently had many urology examinations at my local hospital. Various instruments were put inside my cock to my bladder and others into my rectum.
During all these times I've had to strip naked apart from my tee shirt and socks. My knickers were removed by hosptial nurses before the cameras were put inside of me. I watched the images of my insides on the monitors.
I did not mind at all about being naked with three nurses and a doctor being in the room.
At one point I had to change rooms with a cotton gown on, my while one of the nurses picked up my knickers etc and carried them for me.
That has happened several times. I chatted to the nurses about which were the best nudie beaches in the area, as they could see by my all over tan that I sunbathed naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at the Hospital

I've been in hospital only twice in the last 10 years. The first was in 2014 after drowning whilst swimming naked. The medics were only concerned about resuscitating me and curing my lungs from the ingress of water. The first thing they did was to insert a catheter in my penis and then attach drips and monitoring electrodes to me. My nudity was of no concern, indeed it was convenient. I spent a week naked in the ICU. The second was in October. I fell over after drinking too much. My clothes were covered in mud and blood. So I was stripped off in A&E. They did give me an open back gown that time.

This post was edited

I hope you are fully recovered Olly!

This post was edited

I have only been in the hospital overnight once in my life, almost 40 years ago and long before I was a nude sleeper. On my second night, I had a new roommate. Right after the nurse's evening check in, he said that he didn't wear anything to sleep at home and wasn't going to in the hospital either and took off the gown. I was surprised at the time, but in retrospect it makes sense. The nurses have seen it all anyway and if another patient happens to walk past and see something that is their problem. Actually I had 3 different roommates during my 4 night stay. The first was being evaluated to see if he needed to be admitted to a mental hospital. It was determined that he didn't but he was still a little odd, to say the least. The third was on oxygen smoked anyway. While patients were allowed to smoke in their rooms at that time, they certainly weren't supposed to when they were attached to an oxygen tank!

This post was edited

About 20 years ago I found myself in hospital for several days. I don't feel right if I don't get a shower so I asked the nurse if it was possible to have a shower with a drip and IV attached to my arm. She said that it would be fine, but she would need to be present to assist with the drip which was a mobile stand. This was before I became a nudist so it was a little strange having a nurse present while I was naked showering. This happened for two days until I was released. After the second shower the nurse asked me to wait while she went to get supplies to repair where the IV went in my arm. I stood there naked as she left the room, she left the door wide open and I could see people around the nurses station. She returned, closed the door and took care of the IV.

This post was edited

I was in the hospital for four days in 2017. I don't own underpants. At some point, one of the nurses noticed that I was nude under the gown and made a comment that I must be very brave -- which didn't make any sense, but whatever. I said, I don't own underpants. She said, "Oh, ok. No problem."

This post was edited

I was in the hospital in the last week of December 2020 due to Covid. I decided not to wear anything since I was already in an uncomfortable place I was going to at least be comfortable without clothes. The only time they made me wear anything was when they had me walk the halls for testing my breathing levels after activity.

None of the nurses or doctors said anything about it. If only the rest of the world could be as nonchalant about it.
Christian

This post was edited

Hope Im never in the hospital again but if it happens, Ill be nude.

This post was edited

Only time I have ever been in a hospital overnight was 39 years ago, long before I slept nude.
When it got to be time to sleep, my roommate announced that he always slept nude and took off his hospital gown.
At the time, I thought it was strange, but now I would probably do the same.
I actually had 3 roommates in my 4 night stay. and the other 2 were more of a problem.
One was being evaluated to see if he needed to be admitted to a mental hospital. While it was decided that it wouldn't be necessary and he could go home. he definitely had some peculiarities.
The last one smoked in the room. which was allowed then. but not when you were on oxygen like he was.

This post was edited

Once I went to a medical inspection due to a rash in my hip, so that the doctor asked me to remove the trousers and I did so, but then he asked to remove the underwear also in order to properly inspect the whole infected area. So I removed the underwear too. That was my only situation that I got naked I front of the doctor.

This post was edited

Once I went to a medical inspection due to a rash in my hip, so that the doctor asked me to remove the trousers and I did so, but then he asked to remove the underwear also in order to properly inspect the whole infected area. So I removed the underwear too. That was my only situation that I got naked I front of the doctor.

No rectal, hernia or prostate exams?

This post was edited