Who was first out of your str8 or gay friends to suggest getting naked

Share here

This topic was edited
RE:Who was first out of your str8 or gay friends to suggest getting naked

Quick simple easy answer, That would be me over a game of truth or dare many many years ago that became a regular occurrence then just became the norm for all of us when we're together

This post was edited

Similar situation really. Started as a game of spin the bottle, there was a mix of guys and girls there. As the truth or dare bit progressed to removing items of clothing the girls decided not to play but 4 of the guys just carried on. 3 out of the 4 ended up completely nude and beyond that spent nude times with 2 of the 3.

This post was edited

When I was around 6, the neighborhood guys hung out together and we started skinny dipping at a friends pool and until I moved when I was 14, we all still hung out together and did most everything in the nude

This post was edited

Well I always found that str8 guys were more open about throwing clothes off in a very bro way. So I found myself in unexpected nude situations with guys that I didn't expect to suddenly wanna hang naked. Life is interesting!

This post was edited

My very straightest best friend and I were on a mountain hike when we were both 18. It was a very hot day and we were both shirtless in just shorts and boots and we got to a really nice mountain waterfall with a deep pool. He whooped and said I'm going skinnydipping and I dare you to join me. I was beyond happy but I was the nervous one. We had been naked together in locker rooms and he was a gymnast, track star and competetive swimmer so was comfortable with his body. I loved being naked by myself but this was something I both wanted and was a little excited about, being naked alone with him, but also I was just a more shy hesitant guy. But we went for it. Wonderful memory jumping off the rocks naked with him. I'm glad he made it happen.

This post was edited

In addition to that time skinnydipping with my straight friend when we were 18, a couple of months later we began rooming together at college. I've told this story many times before. That first night when we were getting ready for bed he said I hope you don't mind but I sleep nude. That just put a big grin on my face. I had been sleeping naked for a few years but I hadn't been sure how I was going g to bring up the subject. But he brought it up first! We always slept naked after that and only after he announced to me that he liked it. We only lived together that one year but I loved it.

This post was edited

Neither. I've wanted to engage in social nudism since I was 10-11. It was only until I got my first real job and my own place to live that I could begin living nude whenever I wanted. After about 9 months of that, I made it my New Year's resolution to get out and enjoy social nude recreation. So on New Year's Day 1997, I drove by myself from Denver down to a clothing-optional hot springs about a half hour west of Pueblo, CO and went for it. After that, I went to a nude swim at a local pool with the Mountain Air Nudist Resort. Then a few months later, I went to a nudist resort west of Denton, TX. After that, I never looked back, and the rest is history...

This post was edited

Like a couple of the previous posters, it wasnt a friend who suggested getting naked to me, it was me suggesting it to a friend. Best bud and I would sauna naked after exercise. One day I suggested we wrestle nude in the apartment ( not possible at the university gym) and he agreed. I ended up seeking out naked recreation alone and with others ever since.

This post was edited

Was it your friend that got you into being a nudist?

This post was edited

I was the one who suggested to my friends that we get naked and enjoy the sun and water.

This post was edited