Frenum piercing question

Hi all. I was considering getting a Frenum piercing for my penis. I want something that will add a little decoration for my penis, but has the least amount of risk for any pain or complications. A Frenum piercing seems to be the way to go.

Anyone here have one? What are the chances of infection? Based on my research, it doesn't seem like an very painful piercing, so that's the least of my worries. My worry is having an infection that will lead me to the doctor's office, which is the last thing I want.

This topic was edited
RE:Frenum piercing question

No tattoos, no body jewelry,I am as God made me.Explain to me why someone would want to punch a hole in their body, I just don't understand this.?

I see some people at the nude beach with body piercings and it looks really nice. Plus, I heard it makes sex better too.

This post was edited

Yep, I've had one (which I did myself), but that's just me. If it's your first piercing, I'd strongly recommend going to a reputable parlour to get it done) . As long as everything is steraluzed properly and you keep the piercing clean whilst it heals, it's not an issues. My new gf isn't a fan of piercings so I don't wear anything in it when we're together but wear a barbell or BCR if we're apart for a while.

This post was edited

No tattoos, no body jewelry,I am as God made me.Explain to me why someone would want to punch a hole in their body, I just don't understand this.?

Then why bother commenting on something you have no experience with and can offer zero insight on!

This post was edited

Then why bother commenting on something you have no experience with and can offer zero insight on!

This post was edited

Most guys regret it if you ask them when drunk and they're being honest which is usually the state in which they get it done.

This post was edited

Well I don't know how I managed to get the courage and do it, but I actually went out and got the piercing done today. Now the pain... was wayyyy worse than I expected. It was a really really sharp pain, but it's extremely brief and gone in a heartbeat. And that's it. I barely feel it on me now. In fact, the piercer was a bit surprised that I didn't even bleed when she pierced. A little bit of blood came out at the end, but that was it. It wasn't much at all and it wasn't bleeding when I got home. But all I have to say is that I'm soooo happy I did this. I really love this piercing so much! I hope no complication will happen, tho I don't expect it to as the piercer said my anatomy is perfect for the piercing and since it barely bled and the aftercare is extremely simple, I don't really think anything should go wrong. And I went to one of the few places that are members of APP, so they seem to know what they are doing.

This post was edited

The great thing about piercings is that they don't have to be permanent like tattoos. Just take out the jewelry if you don't want it anymore. Sure, there might be a scar, but that doesn't bother me, especially in my genital region. Plus the pain in tattoos is far worse since the pain last for a long time. With piercings, the pain very brief and quick. But I still don't think I would want to go through that pain again because although brief, it was extremely intense. So I probably will do whatever it takes to maintain this piercing for many years to come.

This post was edited

A joke I recently read on FB about tattoos:A butterfly in the small of the back becomes a buzzard in your crack when you get older..Makes me wonder what happens to a piercing as you age into the senior years

My sister got a rose tattoo visible on the cleavage of one tit. Dad said "In 20 years that is going to be a long stemmed rose " ;-) That was 20+ years ago and it is ;-)

This post was edited

Clowns belong in a circus,not on a nudist beach.

This post was edited

A frenum won't work wonders for your sex life, so if that's what you are seeking, choose another piercing. Frenum's are super cool though, they heal really quick, and they complete my trio!!!

This post was edited