Gay-Bi Connecting

There are a number of profiles here where guys say that are bi-curious with a few who have updated to bisexual over the years. Even some of those updated to being gay. I often wonder what bi-curious means. I will admit believing a certain stereotype that many bi guys have girlfriends or wives and live generally a hetero life. I assume that makes things easier for them. Ive never met a bi guy who has a steady boyfriend or male partner who sees women on the side. I have lots of gay male friends who I enjoy hanging out with. We have a similar sensibility and shared history. Would hanging with a bisexual guy be the same or would it be awkward? These are my morning thoughts today.

This topic was edited
RE:Gay-Bi Connecting

Bi-curious to me mean that they have homosexual thoughts or fantasies but have never acted upon them. Also, it could be that the person does not identify with a label.

This post was edited

I have met several "bi-curious" males of all ages (18 - 65+) through the years. Most were married but some were single. I have offered myself to let them experiment with to see if they are really curious or maybe just something they fantasize about but not truly interested in going any further. I offer for him to come to my place or I will go to his place. I start with discussing what his expectations are and tell him I am available for him to do whatever he wants to do to me or have me do to him. Then I get naked and let him take the lead. I've had wives there "watching" and even encouraging their husbands' to try things. I've had everything from just touching each others dick to oral and anal sex. I've been asked to come back to "go farther" next time.

This post was edited

I have a friend who considers himself bisexual and has a boyfriend he's open about. His attraction is to men and women and focus is on the person not the genitals. I used the term "bicurious" earlier but now leave that part blank on my TN profile. I believe there's only one kind of sexuality for men who identify as men and it's male. Terms to divide men by sexual, romantic or sensual attraction only divide us. Someone else may split us into right hand vs. left hand ass wipers. However, I prefer to value the brotherhood of being a man among men which helps me navigate life in all my roles and responsibilities and it's all good.

This post was edited

I identify as bi-curious because I am attracted to women. I never met a man to whom I had a sexual or physical attraction, but I am not "turned off" by men either. I see beauty in the human form and, in the right circumstances I would engage in sexual acts with men only because I find sex enjoyable. I am curious, I will change that designation after I have had relations with a man and find that I enjoy it as much as the fantasy.

Since I have been very oral my entire life, and have enjoyed anal stimulation since early adulthood, I imagine I would enjoy sex with a man and would like to find out. If the reality does not live up to the fantasy, I will change that designation back to heterosexual.

This post was edited

Now I'm trying to remember what my profile says lol. I am attracted women but will admit that on occasion I have had sexual thoughts about men. I am a nudist who has seen many naked bodies and find them all beautiful in their own way . If another guy was ever attracted to me I would probably see where it leads, although at this point I don't consider myself gay, and I've never had that happen

This post was edited