RE:Frenum piercing question

Most guys regret it if you ask them when drunk and they're being honest which is usually the state in which they get it done.

Utter nonsense! Reputable piercers wouldn't pierce drunk people. Most serious people who seek piercings research them, think about them (like the OP here), so to suggest what you have is nonsense. Frenums are easy to make, easy to heal, easy to take out. Not much to regret. They are low piercings, male adornment at most.

This post was edited

A frenum won't work wonders for your sex life, so if that's what you are seeking, choose another piercing. Frenum's are super cool though, they heal really quick, and they complete my trio!!!

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to. I wanted more for body adornment. When I'm naked, it would be nice to have a little decoration. :)

This post was edited

Posters please be respectful of dadude. If you have medical knowledge or concerns to offer, go for it. If he's showing he's sane enough to reach out for feedback and piercings are not your thing, wish him well. Good luck with your healing and may you continue to enjoy your piercing!

This post was edited

My adornment. Pierced and tattooed. Totally sober. Over 20 years. No regrets.

This post was edited

Ok, all of you may think I'm nuts but after getting this piercing and going through the healing process for two weeks, I've decided to retire the piercing. At first when I got it, I was like, "wow this is nice!" But that feeling is starting to get old. And also while it's healing quite quickly and very nicely, dealing with the aftercare is a pain! It's not exactly easy to be careful with this piercing when it's moving all around in your underwear all day everyday. It makes walking kind of uncomfortable too. Not to mention that I can't "use" the body part, if you know what I mean. While the initial healing is quite quick with frenum piercings, the COMPLETE healing, including toughing of the tissue surrounding the jewelry can take months. I just don't have the patience for that. I probably should have thought about this more thoroughly before getting the piercing, but at least I went through it and now know for sure that this piercing just isn't for me. It was fun when I first got it but now, I'm just tired of caring for it. So, I'm just going to let this thing close up and move on with life.

This post was edited

A judy Collins song comes to mind here... Send In The Clowns

This post was edited

iamnakednow:

No tattoos, no body jewelry,I am as God made me.Explain to me why someone would want to punch a hole in their body, I just don't understand this.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then why are you even responding to this other than to push your religious agenda in someone's face. !

This post was edited

A judy Collins song comes to mind here... Send In The Clowns

Another Judy Collins song, lyrics from Turn! Turn! Turn!
A time to build up, a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

That can apply to frenuli breaking down and healing. I admire those who are willing to break out of their boxes to take a calculated risk, but I don't admire those who throw stones and chastise them.

This post was edited

Have had mine pierced since 1998,, keep it clean, foremost leave it in . leave it alone.. doesn't need to be taken out to clean. If the crusties (body fluids that drie around the jewelry in the first few day ) are trouble some , plain water , baby wipes, or if nothing else available
use your own urine. to remove them. (ps your own urine is sterile to YOU ). them crusties form crystals , and are very uncomfortable.
just gen info , good luck.

just read post by DaDude and he had it done and was abandoning it . perhaps my comment (s) will help someone else.
bob

This post was edited

I dont have a frenum, but I do have a prince albert. Its a great conversation starter. lol. It didn't hurt when I got it, and the healing time is fairly quick.

This post was edited