Commando is the way to go

Especially if you live in/around a place where you can't roam around around nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Commando is the way to go

Indeed it is............intelligent woman.....:-)

This post was edited

Yes exactly.
I usually drive around the town in commando.
It feels like my balls are breathing

This post was edited

I'm sure even the loosest shorts I wear can't compete with being cammando under a dress. Makes me jealous.

This post was edited

Great pic BTW!

This post was edited

I feel exactly the same way.

This post was edited

I met a girl on holiday while wearing my kilt. The conversation turned to what was under my kilt so I showed her I was freeballing] Then she lifted her dress to show she was commando. I complimented her on her lovely smooth pussy.

This post was edited

My wife used to wear a g-string often, but would only go commando in really hot weather or if she was feeling sexy or had a few drinks in. This topic is interesting, I had no idea this was as popular as it seems with women, not just men in shorts or lose trousers. I guess if it's going to be popular, it'll be on this site. . It is a sexy image for a man to think about.

This post was edited

The only time I wear panties is during my period. Other than that it's commando all the time.

This post was edited

I'm still a bit surprised at this being so popular. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised given it's a nudist site but am impressed. Well done all who participate, it's totally natural anyway. Underwear is a society standard put on us by others anyway and being nudists we don't subscribe to the norm.

This post was edited