RE:New Photo Project and Site

I love the models you worked with

This post was edited

Amazing website, you have a great eye for capturing guys. Very natural and confident images

This post was edited

Your pics look great! Thanks for sharing them.

This post was edited

Real men, real images. The human male physique is worth capturing and celebrating, but the use of photoshop has distorted most pictures enough to give them a cartoonish quality. Have you ever noticed the fluorescent white teeth in People magazine, how they glow even from the back of the mouth? Or how male nudes typically don't have anything under an 8" penis? In one hastily edited shot I noticed a cock edited to come out of a man's inner thigh. So I've given up in frustration on most sites. I like the natural and spontaneous look of men in your shots. I believe that in vulnerability we define courage. The vulnerability of the male nudes in your shots makes the subjects courageous, and that's a lesson we all have to remember. Good work!

This post was edited

Great work. Great composition and lighting. Keep it up.

This post was edited

These are really good, man! Great compositions, lighting, contrasts.... You've captured the models personalities. :)

This post was edited

Definitely beautiful photography. Some of the models are actually painfully beautiful.

This post was edited

Mike, well done some really good photographs of ordinary blokes doing things we all do.

This post was edited