RE:Gay Naked Guys with Straight Naked Guys

Thank you! I am with you on why do we need labels? I know a lot of nudist gut and non-nudist guys. Their sexual preference and what they are into is really not my business. I hang out with folks based character. Also common interests in hobbies and other interests like working out at the gym or other plutonic friend stuff... Sex is the last thing that is one my mind. Sure I find folks attractive, but sex is the very last thing of interest. Hate to break it to the straight guys, you have a lot to learn. Not every guy is out to get your tush and or slobber over you, same for the gay guys out there. Labels are like politics and honestly in 2021 we know how that goes... Being natural is just that, don't need to have clothes to have normal conversation on current events or the Football game last night. I have met a lot of folks living and enjoying the clothes free life and at home its no different than everyone else. I don't get folks that are focused on sexuality. It kind of seems like folks are insecure when they do that. I have friends that are visually Hot and the only interest is genuine mutual respect, friendship, enjoy nudism, to me and speak freely without judgement. Some of the best folks in the world to be friends with are nudists, they have nothing to hide :) !

This post was edited

well said!
I see naturism as a way to connect with our true self without what the society taught us, such as gender identity, politics, sexual orientation and so on!
And after all, it is a matter of asking, and consenting. Life is as simple as that.

This post was edited

So, how many of us, gay or straight, have hung out naked with others who are gay or straight? I've hung out with my gay friends, naked, but not with my straight friends, naked.

I have once and loved the feeling

This post was edited

For me, naturism is a practice, a philosophy, that does not know orientation, gender, or status. I have had gay and straight naturist friends and what is most important is respect and appreciation of naturism. It's never been an issue. I don't like people who put up walls. Naturism is about reducing walls and separation.Couldnt have said it better!

well said that man

This post was edited

Hello
One of the biggest challenges of being Bi in the military is having friends you can trust. I have showered with guys my entire military career. Everyone looks around at some point but it doesnt make strange. I have respect for my gay and straight friends.

This post was edited

I hang out nude with gay, bi, straight, male and female. As a hardcore nudist, gender or sexuality does not matter to me.

This post was edited
RE: Gay Naked Guys with Straight Naked Guys

I have several naked friends who are either Gay, Bi or Straight that enjoy hanging out together. It's no big deal at all.

This post was edited

I just hang out with men. I do not care if they are straight or not. Men are men and talk an cover all kinds of things. I have no preference. If a man is gay so be it, if he is not gay so be it. They are all men.
Hickguy

This post was edited

I met a nice straight guy here that I just adore and like very very much. He wants to go slow which I love but when He givez me signs of moving forward he says low down. I really want a nude relationship with him but he does not want sex. I am on with that. Please help me figure out the best way to get him to know I want him as a nude friend.

First when you see this. There should be a edit option on your old posts, this will allow you to delete the repeated posts one at a time.

I don't know your psychological mindset, so can only guess. But with women just the facial expression and eyes can tell me what they feel, ranging from repulsion, disinterest, acceptance, up to lustful interests. If you like him that much maybe it is showing in your face and your general body language and he is picking up on that, causing him to wonder about your motivations to be around him.

This post was edited

I went to Solair back in July. On the beach I met 2 guys who were gay, they later told me. Anyway I ended up hanging out with them for most of the day and the 3 of us went for a walk around the resort which lasted about 90 minutes, certainly my best memory of the day. It was fantastic walking around with them all of us nude.
I felt very comfortable with them and they were so very nice to me as a first timer. The fact that they were gay and I was straight was such a non issue especially since none of us were wearing clothes. I was very appreciative that they befriended me and made my wonderful day in the nude at a great nudist resort all that much better.

Attached is a picture of me from that day.

This post was edited