RE:About men who gripe about nudist resort culture

Dudes like creepin on women thats why there are so many strip joints.Women dont have that same need.

But there are plenty of male strip shows, even if they are less common than female strip joints, so there must be a reasonable number of women who want to seen nude or nearly nude men.

This post was edited

by FullSun:

One time I was at Laguna Del Sol and there were more women than men at the main pool. It was a nice surprise to see but that was one time.

Exactly! Nothing but pleasantness in that scenario. I wish females of all ages would see the opposite situation in the same light, but can understand why it may not be so. I'll continue to try to do my bit.

This post was edited

I regards to post #28 - "Is this because the majority of resort operators are male & heterosexual ? Just a thought...."My response is "possibly" but reading into the numbers you posted I would say that it is more likely that unless ladies start showing up in droves they will never be turned away like the men are. There are a lot more men into nudism than women and the numbers you posted support that.Just my 2 cents.....

As a long time nudist, I can say with certainty that, "If a resort became overwhelmed with women, the word would get out and the balance would be quickly restored and the resort would prosper."

This post was edited

i think you are misinformed about what is at the resorts and what you are expecting there to be at a resort. First of all, society tends to be couples oriented. If single or solo men are lurkers and creeps they get along fine with everyone.

This post was edited