RE:A Little Announcement

"He often draws little hearts with cute messages on the whiteboard in the kitchen. That to me is worth infinite more than all the drawing skills in the world :-))" THIS REALLY SPOKE TO ME. MY LATE WIFE JUDY WOUD LEAVE ME THESE KINDS OF LITTLE LOVE MESSAGSE ALL OVER THE HOUSE FOR ME . I WOULD FIND THEM WHEN I LEAST SUSPECTED THEM- ENJOY!

This post was edited

I just looked at your profile to see where you changed your status to married but could not find it. Although I see at the bottom that you now include your husband as one of your three favorite people. Regardless, God bless you both as you continue your lives together as a married couple in the near future!I wish you the wonderful relationship I had with my late wife! Enjoy each other! Jock

This post was edited

So happy for you both

^_^

Thank you!

This post was edited

I just looked at your profile to see where you changed your status to married but could not find it. Although I see at the bottom that you now include your husband as one of your three favorite people. Regardless, God bless you both as you continue your lives together as a married couple in the near future!I wish you the wonderful relationship I had with my late wife! Enjoy each other! Jock

Not difficult to find, it's right above the message icon and underneath my username :-))

This post was edited

"Not difficult to find, it's right above the message icon and underneath my username :-))" - Now I see it - thank you!

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I was on the couch reading, my partner, who just came home, comes to me and asks "Darling?...". I looked at him waiting for what he wanted to ask, then he suddenly goes down on his knees (first I was thinking he was doing some kind of sketch as he often does to make me laugh), pulls up a ring and asks me if I want to marry him. And of course I said yaaaaas!So, in autumn, I will no longer be Miss but happily and officially become Mrs!:-)))))Ps, shame there's no option to add 'engaged' to your marital status on your profile so I just changed it to 'married' right away (in case I should forget it later :-PP ).Pps, if it looks like I can't keep calm that's correct; I cant keep calm... Im getting married! ^_^

WHEN IS THE EXACT DATE FOR YOUR WEDDING? I THINK I KNOW OR AT LEAST I HAVE A GOOD IDEA BUT I BELIEVE ALL OF US HERE WANT TO HEAR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DATE DIRECTLY FROM YOU!

This post was edited

A few weeks ago, I was on the couch reading, my partner, who just came home, comes to me and asks "Darling?...". I looked at him waiting for what he wanted to ask, then he suddenly goes down on his knees (first I was thinking he was doing some kind of sketch as he often does to make me laugh), pulls up a ring and asks me if I want to marry him. And of course I said yaaaaas!So, in autumn, I will no longer be Miss but happily and officially become Mrs!:-)))))Ps, shame there's no option to add 'engaged' to your marital status on your profile so I just changed it to 'married' right away (in case I should forget it later :-PP ).Pps, if it looks like I can't keep calm that's correct; I cant keep calm... Im getting married! ^_^WHEN IS THE EXACT DATE FOR YOUR WEDDING? I THINK I KNOW OR AT LEAST I HAVE A GOOD IDEA BUT I BELIEVE ALL OF US HERE WANT TO HEAR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DATE DIRECTLY FROM YOU!

Not for any reason I will or shall post personal information online. Especially not in (public) groups.
Also, the way you are asking it, by using all capital letters (which make it seem you are shouting, being forceful) is not something I like to see.

This post was edited

My apologies I dont even know why its in capital letters! Please forgive me thank you!

This post was edited

Wow, I just saw this, so I wish you both a belated congratulations!!

This post was edited

Amazing, It can happen. Wish both of you all the best. Luck guy!!

This post was edited