Pictures not loading?

is anyone else having an issues where pictures arent loading or you have to refresh many times for them to show? Not sure if its my browser or the site

This topic was edited
RE:Pictures not loading?

is anyone else having an issues where pictures arent loading or you have to refresh many times for them to show? Not sure if its my browser or the site

No problems for me, using Chrome both on PC and smartphone.

This post was edited

I'm typically able to see my own pics right away but have to wait 3-5 hours to see newly loaded pics of friends

This post was edited

yes, I have been experiencing the same problem for a few weeks -- where some pics do no load. I have to keep clicking and waiting. Sometimes they still won't load. I use Chrome and tried Firefox with no improvement.

This post was edited

I have Opera with no problems.

This post was edited

Big problem here. I keep getting a message that I must ID myself due to a new requirement. I press yes, then goes to my certification page. That is a dead-end. Cannot post pics.

This post was edited

Big problem here. I keep getting a message that I must ID myself due to a new requirement. I press yes, then goes to my certification page. That is a dead-end. Cannot post pics.

Log out (and I mean actually log out, not just close the browser), then close the browser. Re-launch the browser, and log back in.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I am having the same problem on my Mac tablet. It will sometimes load pictures and then return a grey screen. I suspect it is an upgrade problem or the ghost of Steve Jobes is prompting me to buy a new computer. We*ll see.

This post was edited