RE:Who doesnt like naked hugs?

Love Nude hugs.for me it it not about feeling sexual but much more about being sensual, having self control and being natural.hope this sounds right

This post was edited

What a sweet topic; thanks for starting it.

I feel as though I've been missing out on something here -- the only person I nude hug up close is my honey and we hug often with nothing between us. When she leaves for work at that ungodly hour, I always try to get those big boobies against my chest before the boulder-holder gets strapped on and she gets on the road. A kiss will greet her immediately when she gets home but the hugs wait until she's back to her natural state and our whole body skin can contact again. Then the oxytocin begins to flow and everything in the universe is good.

My fret here is that it hadn't occurred to me that I should be hugging all our nude friends like this all along! What a dolt I am for not bringing my hips right up to them and getting as much contact between us as possible. I'll guess that it's mostly due to the textile thinking still coming through, my subconscious giving me the signal that it may offend the friend if more than our upper bodies are connected in a heartfelt hug. How ridiculous is that....the first person I meet today I'm going to give them the big old hug I've been missing out on because of this thread. Damn, I wish it was yesterday when it got to seventy-seven degrees instead of today when we'll be lucky to get much into the fifties.

My only concern is that some of my old, foolish feelings from when I was a textiler may resurface if I linger in that hug for more than a second, from the time before I learned the invaluable lesson that nudism need have no sensuality involved. That's a lesson I'm happy to have put behind me just a few months into my nudist pursuits. Billy can handle it! Thank you again for this needed lesson on the hug.

This post was edited

Awe! Loved the detail in your post! This was a good topic!

This post was edited

Because of the cold weather yesterday I didn't leave the house (except for Christmas decorating) all day. So I didn't get any serious hugging going until my honey got home from work, but boy oh boy that set of hugs was yummy! She didn't say anything when I let go of her though I felt like she may have noticed I was more clinging on and pressed a little closer than usual. Our lovemaking was delicious later in the evening as well. I hope you've been hugging someone right! This thread has inspired me.

This post was edited

Besides ourselves, there is one other couple, in our circle of nudist friends, that usually instigates the naked hug before we part. Many times, two or all three of the couples we vacation with are flying so they have to get dressed. As we're all packing up and before they get dressed, she'll come out and say, "hey, time for hugs before we have to put on clothes." It's too bad they live so far away. We get along best with them.

This post was edited

Nude hugs are lovely either as a one to one or several people having a group nude hug. Need to be so careful these days with Covid though.

Since COVID and social distancing, it seems nudists - with the exception of close friends - don't seem to hug as much. I rarely see it at my resort.

Back in my "non-landed club days", it was almost an integral part of our social interaction. Before leaving, people would "make their rounds" and hug the other attendees; be it with a "tripod" or "full body" hug, depending on the level of connection with the other person(s).

The significance of the "nudist hug" is often more than a display of affection. When you let another naked person into your personal space, it also becomes about acceptance, trust and appreciation.

Unfortunately for my wife, she "came into her own" as a social nudist during COVID. So by the time she became close to other nudists, social distancing was in full effect. We can only hope that one day she gets to experience a heartfelt nudist hug.

This post was edited

Right on! Andy. Well said buddy

One of Dans Principles for Living is, All adults have the right to ask for what they want and need from all other adults. And all adults have the right to say, Yes, No, or to Negotiate.

Asking for or offering a nude hug is just that. The other person has a right to decline, accept or postpone.

I will add, for the benefit of single, unaccompanied men, just because you are at a nude resort, in the company of people who don't know you - gives you no right to reach out to touch or hug a woman in the pool. I've seen it many times and the look on a woman's face who swallowed her own feelings to not appear rude.

This post was edited

I will add, for the benefit of single, unaccompanied men, just because you are at a nude resort, in the company of people who don't know you - gives you no right to reach out to touch or hug a woman in the pool. I've seen it many times and the look on a woman's face who swallowed her own feelings to not appear rude.

Good point.

There have been a couple of times where some "random lady" at a nudist venue "flung" her arms open at me as an invitation to hug. Even though it might have been totally random and a bit weird at times, I've just went with it because it was really no big "whoop" for me to quickly hug some random (and sometimes drunk) lady and move on. And because of my physical strength I know I could easily "break away" from her hug pretty effortlessly if she happened to get a little too "gropey."

That's not the case for most women (except Ronda Rousey or Amanda Nunes...obviously). No man should ever assume that soliciting a hug might be acceptable with a woman they don't know well or just met. You'd think this would be common sense; but...

This post was edited

Very good point Dan.

I will also add that even one of our closest male nudist friends thought that because we were friends (early in our relationship) and we were naked, it was okay to tell sexual jokes or make suggestive or sexual remarks to the ladies in our group. After a few "that's not really okay" chuckles, I had to finally tell him to can it, very sternly. We've all been friends for 20 years and he'll still say things that make the women uncomfortable. Only difference, now, is that the women all tell him to can it or shove it! LOL

I will agree with Nudony. I'm a friendly guy and for whatever reason, seem really approachable and men and women will go to give me a hug soon after we've met. It is hard not to be rude and make the other person feel uncomfortable but there's a line that nudists should not cross, just because we are all naked. I would not go up to any of your wives and hug them with clothes on, just after we met or as we meet. Goes along with what Di used to tell couples at the nude beach when they got a bit too sexual around us, "just because we're naked, doesn't mean you don't have to have respect and manners toward others or around others."

This post was edited

Oh god I miss a hug SO much. Since covid I haven't had a naked hug with a friend. I miss the closeness and contact of skin on skin.

This post was edited