Do you advertise?

Do you advertise that you are a nudist, on your Jeep? Some have license plates that may spell out Nudist, in some form, some have stickers, bumper stickers, window decals. I've have just ordered the window decals of the International Naturist symbol. Once my car is cleaned from these last few days of driving around in the rain, I'll be adding this decal to my back windshield. Hoping to generate some conversations or meet local nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:Do you advertise?

That's great! I'm not ashamed to tell people that I like to be nude. I don't care what they think. Idk that I consider myself a true nudist, but I like to be nude when I can.

This post was edited

That's great! Love your confidence. My wife is a bit more worried about how we'd be perceived but I don't care. Our circle of non-nudist friends is dwindling. No contact or moved away on their part, has made it difficult to see each other as much as we used to. There's always room for making new friends and local nudist ones specifically.

This post was edited

On our last vehicle we had 5 bumper stickers that promoted nudism. After my first resort visit I told all of my coworkers about it. Three days later I took one of them to the resort.

This post was edited

On our last vehicle we had 5 bumper stickers that promoted nudism. After my first resort visit I told all of my coworkers about it. Three days later I took one of them to the resort.

That's great! I told so many co-workers and they told people and they told people. Weren't too many fire houses, I worked, where no one knew me or of me. Had many of the guys and even some of their girlfriends or wives ask me tons of questions but most thought it was all about seeing others naked. One good friend started living naked and got his wife to be naked at home. I told them about our club, a couple of resorts in the area but she thought I just wanted to see her naked. Some people just don't get it.

This post was edited

We have a back window decal.

This post was edited

We have a spare tire cover on our camper that reads Camp Naked. See photo on our profile.

This post was edited

Hoping to generate some conversations or meet local nudists.

Never met anyone because of a bumper sticker, but did learn that one of my band colleagues because of shirts he wore mentioned clothing optional beaches and nude recreation. Haven't done any nude recreation together because his wife is also a nudist and mine is not.

This post was edited

We have a spare tire cover on our camper that reads Camp Naked. See photo on our profile.

Now that's an Advertisement! Nice.

This post was edited

Hoping to generate some conversations or meet local nudists.Never met anyone because of a bumper sticker, but did learn that one of my band colleagues because of shirts he wore mentioned clothing optional beaches and nude recreation. Haven't done any nude recreation together because his wife is also a nudist and mine is not.

Putting the sticker on my car will hopefully get another nudist to walk by and say, "like your sun sticker!" It can generate further conversation, such as, "do you know that symbol?" If they say, "yes," then you can begin communicating about it. If they do not, then just say thanks. If they inquire, I will be honest. It's a start and who knows, we may meet some other nudists living nearby.

Sometimes, it takes a reluctant partner to meet other nudists in a clothed setting. It won't happen after the first meeting but after some time and many clothed meet ups, gatherings and even inviting them to your home, the reluctant can become more comfortable with the idea of home nudism. Non-landed clubs offer that adjustment period with frequent gatherings in clothed settings, such as, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, potlucks, game nights, coffee klatches. For some reluctants, it takes connecting with someone else that had the same concerns and fears. Once they make that connection and a friendship is started, that reluctant has someone else to talk to about their own concerns, fears and misconceptions. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

This post was edited

I have actually been thinking about getting a sticker to put on my truck, then how to explain the sticker to my non nude wife. Any one else who asks about it would be a simple thing plus it would open up to others that know what it means.

This post was edited