Resolutions?

Honestly I haven't given any thought to making New Year's resolutions. I have an ongoing resolution since moving to get more organized and simplify life by eliminating a lot of the stuff I've managed to accumulation over the years. A friend told me about a website called "Nourishing Minimalism" that is insightful and encouraging. I'm intrigued by the challenge of devising a plan for eliminating 2022 unnecessary items in 2022!

This topic was edited
RE:Resolutions?

Maybe we should combine our items to get to 2022. I know I have a lot of unnecessary and unused stuff, but I'm not sure I could come up with 2022. I think I might be able to discard at least 100 items - counting books to donate to the library, jewelry that I never wear.......clothes I haven't worn in ages - prefer not to wear clothes, anyhow. Hmmm.....this require further thought.

This post was edited

My resolution for 2022 is that I stay nude as much as possible and stay at the the whole season and meet with as many nude here as I can.This is an open invitation to all my friends here

This post was edited

The not-so-funny thing that happened during our recent move is that Jim decided it was past time to get rid of a lot of clothing he no longer wore. When I saw his clothing loaded in the back of the car to be donated to the Salvation Army, I put up a mild objection and I can't remember why, but he said all that clothing was way too big because he'd lost about 20 lbs a couple years ago (true) and the pants didn't fit. As I recall, there were also some flannel shirts in his trunk but I didn't look through them. I just assumed they were also too big and/or worn out. -------- Well, that was back in September or October and the weather was still quite warm. Guess what we have been unable to locate? His really nice warm flannel shirts! And they were high quality and now sell for about $50 each! I sure hope they show up. So far, we've only found one! So you have to be careful when you throw out stuff. Make sure you are not going to deeply regret it later.

This post was edited

Our resolution is to stay naked more and also met new naked friends and find some close so we can hang out on a reg basis. So if you are near please hit us up.

This post was edited

My wife has agreed to increasing the frequency of nudist outings in 2022. Nearly twofold.

My goal is to make more nudist friends at these venues. Which should naturally happen if we go to the resort more frequently.

I feel my wife is very comfortable with nudity; but she feels she still has work to do, as she still sometimes feels self-conscious interacting/standing completely naked in front of other people. So we're going to extend the amount of time naked at home with activities until she gets closer to 100% comfortable.

Nothing ground-breaking here; just doing nudism even better.

This post was edited

I think it's the effort and not feeling compelled to achieve an unrealistic tally that counts.

This post was edited

I have 2 of the shirts. They were in my bedroom closet and never moved to the basement with the other winter clothes.

This post was edited

I have 2 of the shirts. They were in my bedroom closet and never moved to the basement with the other winter clothes.

This post was edited