How's it going with your resolutions?

Okay - so I did ANOTHER new thing that I've never done before. I signed up for a gentle YOGA and took my first class last night. About 10 minutes into the class, I thought it might be my LAST class and even considered getting up off my mat and...

New Year's resolutions I've made for...

So I'll go first. I have resolved to completely stop trying to meet the expectations of others. I have a hard enough time meeting the expectations I've set for myself! The 2nd resolution I've made is to do something I've never done...

2022 Bucket List

My main Resolution for 2022 is to complete my first annual bucket list. 2022: (1) Go to a Nude beach with a group or with friends. (2) Make at least 1 nudist real life friend. (3) Lose 45 lbs. mostly for health reasons. (4) Go to a nude outing like...

Latest Post
by  
Resolutions?

Honestly I haven't given any thought to making New Year's resolutions. I have an ongoing resolution since moving to get more organized and simplify life by eliminating a lot of the stuff I've managed to accumulation over the years. A...

The first of (possibly) Several

There are several things I can do this year to make my own life, and the lives of people I love, better. The first thing that I have resolved to do is to keep a daily journal. Not a bunch of philosophical musings, although that would be fun, but...

Losing weight.

In 2022 I want to get back under 200 pounds, I would feel much better... That's my Resolution.