Nude in Hampton roads

Is this page still active? I'm looking to meet new people to hang out with

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Hampton roads

I guess there's just not much happening these days. I'm still here, is anyone else?

This post was edited

I know there have to be others into nudism in this area - there are so many people and, well, beaches!! My honey and I live at White Tail Resort near Ivor but if we knew of a safe (aka not-arrestable) beach we could go to we'd be there once the weather comes around. Grandview Beach calls to me but it's not worth getting busted, especially since we can tan nude here anytime we want. I miss the ocean/bay water lapping at my privates, hee hee! So yep, we nudies are still around, just hunkered down for the winter. Damned groundhog ~

This post was edited

There's a few people in the area, just not a very active social scene. The only places I'm halfway comfortable with are Pea Island and Ocracoke, but even then I don't feel relaxed because of the constant looking over the shoulder. I've not heard of anyone being arrested there, but there have been tickets issued in the past. I too wish we had another option.

This post was edited

I get my outside nude time at White Tail. It's about an hour drive for me, and there are no worries about getting in trouble. I went to Grand View a few years ago and it was hard to relax, and it's a long walk to where you can get nude.

This post was edited

I second that about Grand View. Same with finding a secluded spot at Sandbridge too. Such a walk it's not really worth it. I've gone nude at Sandy Bottom but always have to be looking out.

This post was edited

Where is Sandy Bottom?

This post was edited

Where is Sandy Bottom?

Sandy Bottom

This post was edited

I lived in NN for 10 yrs and spent a lot of nude time at grandview with my now ex wife. We would also go nude on the James and in the bay. Where do you go nude at sandy bottom? I would visit on my way to pea island!

This post was edited

I honestly don't remember where we went at Sandy Bottom, I took a bunch of pics of us nude there though. My email's cjknight@zohomail.com if you want to see them and check it out.

This post was edited