Nude Workouts @ Steamworks Toronto

Hey All:

So after asking and trying to get a few guys together to do this the panny started and she went long. I will be exploring a membership for the gym there for once a week day use and will have guest passes for those interested to join, with the idea that you get the reduced membership for the gym afterwards and make the group work. It's a casual, relaxed one hour training and I will gladly teach the basics but am not an expert so if you don't need to be trained then be training. All ages, body types experience etc welcome. The focus is on safe, fun and results based working out to combat all the loss from the rona. Let me know.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Workouts @ Steamworks Toronto

Hey! Id be interested in this. Let me know :)

This post was edited

Hey I am interested:)

This post was edited

Curious as to how much success you have had getting a group together? I have been doing nude workouts at the Club Fort Lauderdale for a few years now and have posted here with very little response. I think I have had a grand total of 5 guys at different times through here meet me and join in.

I am going to be in the Buffalo area for a couple weeks starting later this week. I am driving up so will have my car and could make a side trip to Toronto. I want to get a bunch of pics of me working out nude in many different venues for my profile.

This post was edited

How go the naked workouts? Ive never worked out at steamworks but definitely want to try this summer

This post was edited