RE:Nude night walk around neighborhood

I have done this on several occasions now and love it more every time! The first time I took easy on athletic shorts in my hand in case I'd "need" them. I did the second time as well though I felt more comfortable that time and never used them either time. So the third time I said what the heck and left them in my house. And after a few more times it feels so natural and normal I forget I'm not wearing clothes and honestly don't care if I'm seen! (save for potential legal issues)it's addicting!I fully expected to feel more nervous from the lack of a safety net but to my surprise it was the exact opposite! Because when I had the shorts I was on ultra high alert looking and listening for a need to use them but without anything with me there was nothing I could do about a chance encounter but be friendly and embrace it thinking "in the off chance I'm seen if I simply act totally normal the other person probably will too". This allows me to relax and while I still listen to avoid being seen if possible I am not nearly as high alert since there is nothing I can do anyway if an unavoidable situation occurrs. If your going to try this I highly recommend not taking clothes with you as the experience will be 100x better! And if spotted act natural because truthfully you're not doing anything wrong (unless your being a pervert) so if your friendly and natural if spotted, the person who spotted you is very unlikely to be offended enough to call the cops and will either approve or simply be amused and go on there way.

This post was edited

Hello. Just joined. This past summer, I began going on late night nude hikes, when warm enough here near LA. I go on regular hiking/biking trails, but at 11:00pm or later, no one is ever there. Its especially awesome with a full moon. I dont go nude right from the parking lot, but wait until the trail cant be seen. Maybe thats not as daring as some Ive read. When I do get to that spot on the trail, I leave all my clothes there, and dont bring anything to cover up.

This post was edited

Hello. Just joined. This past summer, I began going on late night nude hikes, when warm enough here near LA. I go on regular hiking/biking trails, but at 11:00pm or later, no one is ever there. Its especially awesome with a full moon. I dont go nude right from the parking lot, but wait until the trail cant be seen. Maybe thats not as daring as some Ive read. When I do get to that spot on the trail, I leave all my clothes there, and dont bring anything to cover up.

This post was edited

Way too many residential security cameras in my area, but there's a few quiet places further afield. Nice for a late-night walk on a warm night, and quite addictive!

This post was edited

Still wary of going 100%, but Donald Ducked for quite a way in a suburban area. Late at night, so saw no one except a couple of vehicles on cross reads away from where I was

This post was edited

This is my second post on this thread. I had a new experience last night and had to post the update. It's spring and last night was the first night this season warm enough to take a nude walk and I did so around 2am. Now as I said in my other post I always go 100% nude and take nothing with me. Now the new experience is that I actually got spotted... Twice! Both times I simply nodded said evenin' and casually jogged past one was only about 10 feet away. And I must say the most shocking part of the experience was how NOT SHOCKING It was! I'm only a home naturist cuz there are no free beaches or resorts around me so this was the first time I've been nude infront of a stranger and what I felt was... Nothing! It just felt natural and my heart didn't even race. If getting seen is holding you back from trying this, don't let it... You'd be amazed just how uneventful being seen nude really is. It's the idea that's scary, not the event. If it happens you'll be like "da heck was I scared of this? It literally feels no different from being seen clothed". At least at 2 am it doesn't.

This post was edited

Yes it is a great feeling walking nude around the neighborhood. I would do it and feel so free and calm. Every time I did it I never had any clothes. The more times I did it the farther I would explore. I made it to the end of one block and then started down the other way. It was great cause I had street lights to light my way but also had trees to shade parts of sidewalk. The only time I worried is when I was far enough away and a car was coming. I would hide behind the tree hoping they weren't going to see me as I moved with the light.

This post was edited

Hi Folks. I have been a member here for half a year or so. I so love this thread. I am thrilled at the whole idea of walking around my neighborhood naked. It is very challenging where I am. The houses are pretty close together, and street has very few trees. In addition, it seems like everybody leaves lights on outside. My house has a street light right in front. I am trying to get into it slowly. First, I went down to the lawn and back. The next night, I went halfway across the lawn and back. Last night, I went out to the sidewalk and back. Tonight, I'm going to go out to the street and back. The night after that, I will go across the street and back. It is both terrifying and exhilarating. I'm thinking of wearing a hat and a covid mask. Is that cheating? I guess it is. I am promising myself that I will continue to push forward. I want to thank so many of you guys and gals here. Your stories have given me the courage to do this. It is so valuable to have this thread, because I would feel so alone otherwise.

This post was edited

This is far more risky now with Ring Video Doorbells.

This post was edited

Re Ring Video doorbells, do they only activate and record when someone is nearby OR are they recording all the time?
Same question for other such doorbells?
If all the time, then we have an issue.

This post was edited