RE:Pokie Nipples and Braless

With deodorant you can make an invisible layer that protects the skin, hope it helpsIm not sure I really understand this? I assume you mean for sensitivity rather than visibility as it wont do anything to hide them. Does deodorant really help with this? I run quite a bit and occasionally have this issue, perhaps Ill need to give it a try?!

My wife uses antiperspirant under hers in hot weather. Otherwise she gets sore and chaffed from sweating, but at 65 and having lost a lot of weight especially the chest fat ;-( she now has low hanging fruit.

This post was edited

With deodorant you can make an invisible layer that protects the skin, hope it helpsIm not sure I really understand this? I assume you mean for sensitivity rather than visibility as it wont do anything to hide them. Does deodorant really help with this? I run quite a bit and occasionally have this issue, perhaps Ill need to give it a try?!

Ive got friction with my legs (internet says its a womans problem but its not sadly enough), using deoderant helped me to make a layer so my skin stayed good. And yes for sensitivity indeed. Actually also got problems with my nipples from friction. Had it mainly with running but now sometimes with other sports as well :(

This post was edited

I really don't think you have to do anything. It's a part of our body, and it's sad enough that we can't go naked everywhere we want without having to worry about getting nipples.
I never wear a bra and I don't care who thinks it's right or wrong that my nipples show in clothes.
My advice would be that you dress as you find it more comfortable and that what they may think does not matter to you.
Kisses
Maria

This post was edited

Pokies are beautiful. Nothing to hide at all. Everyones nipples are a little different and some are more pokie than others. Nothing wrong with it. If someone finds pokie nipples offensive there is something wrong with that person and they can look the other way.

Adam

This post was edited

From what I saw u have beautiful breast and nipples, I would show them off as much as I could

This post was edited

God has made everyone unique and beautiful. My question to this group is that how you deal with pokie nipples. I had started my braless day to day activity but my nipples are really pokie, even if they are not sensitive. I tried nipple cover and when my nipples got sensitive they poke out in really bad shape. Any solutions you guys suggest so that I can live my bra free life. Thanks in Advance.

same to me too , it is very hard when you live at a very closed mind community , other women could stop you advice to hide my nipples as usually i wear a soft bra , need a real advice

This post was edited

I agree with what others have said: prominent nipples are lovely. Show them with pride.

This post was edited

Here's a typical summer work outfit with my nipples on their lowest settings lol

This post was edited

Jayne. Beautiful as ever

This post was edited

love them

This post was edited