Pokie Nipples and Braless

God has made everyone unique and beautiful. My question to this group is that how you deal with pokie nipples. I had started my braless day to day activity but my nipples are really pokie, even if they are not sensitive. I tried nipple cover and when my nipples got sensitive they poke out in really bad shape. Any solutions you guys suggest so that I can live my bra free life. Thanks in Advance.

This topic was edited
RE:Pokie Nipples and Braless

I dont see anything wrong. If your nipples get caught on the fabric, maybe try a sheer all natural silk or bamboo undershirt or chamois ( did I spell that right) Until they become less sensitive to the more abrasive fabrics. They will still be able to move and breath more naturally.

This post was edited

Stop worrying what others think, we come in all shapes and sizes, learn to love what you have. If they poke out then thats how you are, embrace it. No complaints from me at all.

This post was edited

Hi all
Let your beautiful nipples show throu some fabric. /M

This post was edited

If you feel that you must disguise your nipples from showing through the fabric one might consider nipple pasties.

This post was edited

God has made everyone unique and beautiful. when my nipples got sensitive they poke out in really bad shape. Any solutions you guys suggest so that I can live my bra free life. Thanks in Advance.

Going by the photo, I say they look just fine, don't do anything more to hide them.

This post was edited

My lady has read up on the health benefits of not wearing a bra and is now swaying towards full time braless. Problem is of course men sexualising the nipple show and Im as guilty as anyone.
Nipple pads are available but I say go for it, be the generation that changes the mindset for the future.
I love boobs and nipples but Im trying to re-educate myself that some women get offended by males sexualising them.

This post was edited

Isnt there a difference between sexualizing a body and appreciating it?

This post was edited

Sexulization can be confused with appresiation or fasination. When it is something you don't get to see often, like a braless woman even without pokey nips, just the natural movement of the breasts is fascinating. At least until you get used to seeing it ;-)

Part of Dads sex talk was about how exciting (sexualy) a woman in a skimpy bikini can be, but that same woman naked is much less exciting. With the naughty bits out in the open, the wondering what is hidden is gone and no longer a big deal.

So it could be said, that with most women's self conscious nature and feeling they need to keep them hidden actually feeds the perceived sexualisationed problem when in fact it is simple fascination for seeing something unusual.

This post was edited

By Gordy57:

Sexulization can be confused with appresiation or fasination. When it is something you don't get to see often, like a braless woman even without pokey nips, just the natural movement of the breasts is fascinating. At least until you get used to seeing it ;-)Part of Dads sex talk was about how exciting (sexualy) a woman in a skimpy bikini can be, but that same woman naked is much less exciting. With the naughty bits out in the open, the wondering what is hidden is gone and no longer a big deal.So it could be said, that with most women's self conscious nature and feeling they need to keep them hidden actually feeds the perceived sexualisationed problem when in fact it is simple fascination for seeing something unusual.

That's so true. One instance that sticks in my mind was early in the year when I was at a car meet. Plenty of eye candy of the metallic kind and a number of the females attending were dressed up, commonly in a style that is vaguely 1950s, on a warm evening. But the female that caught me eye was simply wearing a camisole-style top with nothing beneath. She was slim and not particularly dressed to stand out, but the rhythmic movement as she crossed the street caught my male eye immediately and I had to look away to avoid gawking too much - especially if my look might be discouraging to her. I think that type of sight was more common, say, back in the '70s, but I cannot say for sure if I would have noticed it less then, being too young at the time to fully appreciate such things. Mesmerising is mesmerising. Perhaps I could get more used to it given the chance, and better fine-tune my platonic appreciation!

This post was edited

There is a temptation for me to suggest putting bandaids over the 'offending' projections due to a bad joke from junior high school, and there I did it. I imagine the adhesive isn't a pleasure upon removal for the more sensitive of you gals anyway, so let me have a second cup of coffee and contemplate the more realistic answer for those who suffer from these erected delights....

Many words of wisdom have been offered here already, and I feel it would be so much nicer if our ladyfolk could simply let it all poke out. Unfortunate as it is, the comments mostly don't address the bulging issue at hand because we live in a world of easily offended people. Suggesting to let it all rock on (or pop out) isn't realistic until society embraces the trend of openness and women can relax about their lovely breasts, let them be the way they are, and allow them to hang and protrude naturally. Yeah right, like that'll ever happen. Dumb world.

Any man who says they have never checked out and then double-up checked out a woman who's sporting a pair of erect nipples is a eunuch or a homosexual or a liar or all three. Personally, I've sadly been driven to following behind and passing a woman for another look in a grocery store because of an event of protrusion like what we're talking about, though that sort of reaction is thankfully long behind me, and long before I learned to appreciate that fleeting moment of visual impact and then getting on with my life (and eventually become a nudist full time). Women cannot control that part of themselves, and I do thank God. It makes the world a more delightful place to be in, the 3.5 billion breasts we get to glance at, and oh fuck yes, there are two of em! But please glance, don't ogle, and if you can't stop yourself from ogling, try googling nipple pics in the privacy of your own home instead, or maybe seek some professional help because you have objectification issues. Pictures of breasts aren't attached to someone who has to suffer your offending, immobilized eyes and drooling mouth. The photographer taking the googlized picture hopefully paid the subject well to immortalize her beautiful parts. And don't google anyway - they'll follow you anywhere and sell you everywhere.

There is something called the Three Second Rule - it means you can look but for no more than a second, look away for the next second as you appreciate the gift you've been given with the view, then think of how inappropriate it is to objectify a woman's parts for the third second. There are different versions of this rule - I've heard five seconds but that seems creepy long to me, and I've had women (and a passel of gentlemen) gawk at my package enough times to appreciate (or not) the length of time they allow their eyes to park there. Rules are altered some at a nude resort or venue, but of course they would be. Keep the sunglasses handy and always remember your towel. Gawking will still get you banned.

I make light of a subject that needs to be serious, so for a change, I'll clarify for impact instead of make a chuckle -- all people deserve to be visually respected, always. Some people love to be stared at for an extended moment - they are possibly flirting with exhibitionism, and many of us nudists have at least a vein of this trait in them. That having been said, it is not ever okay to gawk unless the person being viewed has made it clear that there is a desire for the attention and they are inviting it. As the person being viewed, if it is your partner or another available person you are attempting to draw the attention of and/or provoke a response from, and you offer them clear evidence of your interest, that's called flirtation and likely meets the criteria of healthy interaction. As always, there's a place and time, and that's not on the pool deck with fifty other people around you who might get the wrong impression on the other side of your foster grants.

This second cup of coffee has me grandstanding, so let me offer some help to the erect nipple-infested of you instead of letting the caffeine take charge any longer. If your nipples show through your clothes and your tactile sensitivity is great, it may be that the only viable choice for you is to involve a properly fitted, and lined with a comfortable fabric layer, between you and the offending piece of clothing that's unwantedly showing your lovely, beautiful points. For those women, or for the gals who are worried that their perkiness is going to garner more attention than they can or care to allow - due to daily, social interaction or in a professional setting - there are some options in this category of clothing. One avenue for addressing this expanding issue which I find intriguing is a device made of silicone or similar material and that is affixed to the breasts, adhered directly to the skin, and which should offer a pressing-in action onto an erect nipple. They are reusable and easy to find and not all that expensive, in general. They are designed for breast support under clothes which don't allow a bra to be worn because its straps would otherwise show. 'No show' or 'sticky' bras are what I'm talking about, now that I've done my Walmart research, and I'll bet anyone bigger than an A-cup or who has been a bridesmaid already knows all about them. So that beats duct tape! Unless of course you are into that sort of thing.

I hate that societal pressures have brought women to the need for using such restraining devices. At least there are some options for women who sport the stiffies upstairs. Less is better, nothing is best whenever possible. Coffee is gone and so am I.

This post was edited