RE:Men's Essentials?

I don't own any underwear or socks and no longer own a suit.

This post was edited

I don't own any underwear or socks and no longer own a suit.

Did you get rid of you suits when you retired like I did?
What kinds of footwear do you wear without socks?

This post was edited

I was in a department store earlier today and I noticed a sign that said Mens Essentials on the wall over the area containing underwear and sleepwear.I can't think of many things that I view as less essential than these.Who would agree with me?

We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes

This post was edited

We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I was in a department store earlier today and I noticed a sign that said Mens Essentials on the wall over the area containing underwear and sleepwear.I can't think of many things that I view as less essential than these.Who would agree with me?

This post was edited

Indeed, I agree totally with you!!

This post was edited