Hello from Maine

I have to say, camping in the nude is my new(ish) happy place. While Maine in the summer has a great combination of weather and wilderness, facilities that advertise that they are clothing optional are pretty much nil. That being said, I found a Tentrr site that is so secluded that I can dictate the dress code. It's closer to glamping than camping, being well appointed and sits right on the water. Spent 6 days up there last summer and only saw one person across the lake in a kayak for about a half hour. Far enough away that I didn't even think about covering up to avoid a confrontation. Some of the mornings were chilly enough to warrant wearing a robe (open) until the sun came up, but otherwise nude the whole time. Extremely quiet, relaxing and rejuvenating for the soul. Heading back up later this summer to recharge my batteries. Can't wait!

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Maine

Hi thanks for posting. Wife and I looking for areas to set up camp textile free. We are headed to Western ME near Farmington. Any thoughts?
Best. K&S

This post was edited

Sorry, no. I don't know that area well enough to give you any guidance. Good luck and I hope that you can find what works for you two.

This post was edited

Just a thought. It may be too late in the season to book one, but try looking for Tentrr (spelling correct) sites in the Farmington area. You may find one that is described as secluded and can follow up to find out how secluded it is.

This post was edited

A new year, a new camping trip. Come July 6th-9th my bare ass gets to hang out in the wilderness. Happy place, here I come. : )

This post was edited

Hello,

I looked at the pictures in your profile. Are they from the area you camped in? Looks like a nice tranquil place. I haven't been camping in a long time and would like to do it again; this time with an air mattress. Can you include the name of the town/city and how to get there? Was the water warm enough for a nice refreshing swim? Thanks, Wayne

This post was edited