40 seconds ago
your group sucks anyways.. my groups are better ..Bye
deafswin37deafswin37
1 minute ago
whatever fuck bitch

Some just can't read group requirements... LOL

This topic was edited
RE:What a fellow TN members thinks

I got this reply from a guy that didn't even have a beard or goatee:deafswin3740 seconds agoyour group sucks anyways.. my groups are better ..Byedeafswin37deafswin371 minute agowhatever fuck bitchSome just can't read group requirements... LOL

This is incredibly immature and utterly pointless

This post was edited

Unbelievable!

This post was edited

I feel for individuals that say things that have no reference to what they were told. To be clear this was the message that I sent to this individual, which is what I respond to all request that are not within the requirements of this group (which are clearly stated in the 'about' section of the group). Here was my message:

2 days ago
Hi and thanks for your request to join the group world of bearded men. Sorry but your request is not approved as one of the key requirements is that you have a beard or goatee and have several pics in your media section of your profile. Stay naked.

This individual has been the only one of all those that I sent this type of message that replied with the comments that I posted. Most replied I get are something to the fact they didn't read the requirements, or just a thanks for the response to them not been accepted.

Regarding any other messages from me to this individual there has been none. just that message from two days ago to him, then his two messages which I posted and today these post in the group, no other messages from me to him so to his comment of what I said, wrote I'm not one sending him any messages. So I could only go with what he sent in this two first message, filled with insults and language that I know he wouldn't use around his son. Then go further with his next two message, which is the first time he stated anything about why he took his beard of and the sure fact that he did it for his son, that was commendable. I've known several individuals that have shaved their heads, even a current TN friend, as their partner have lost their hair do to cemo. This are sure signs of love that they give of themselves. Now for this guy in this case, he has done the same but personally I don't understand his explicit language and name calling he's doing. I have no idea, but as someone told me once, when someone laches out there is pain, hurt and all we can do is accept what we can't comprehend. I will never know the hurt that it is to have a love one deal with the knowledge that a love one has cancer, and maybe cancer that can't be cured. One of my closest nudist friend lost his wife to cancer six months ago. She beat it twice before become sick the 3rd time to which she was of mind set "I'm done" and within 2 days she passed away. The last time I saw her, she stated, Zeke, please keep been you, and keep the naked pool going. I told her, you'll be back. She said 'no'. It was a hard on all of us close to her, and watching her husband be strong in those moments. I had some talks, he was at peace with it all, as she had told him, she was ready. So, to this individual, I have nothing to say if only you would had explain yourself, before making comments like the first two messages you sent. We all can only make remarks on what was presented and what was presented was swearing, of which, could result on most platforms, been banned.

This post was edited

I can feel the pain in every words that you written in this post. My eldest sister passed away from Breast Cancer and my other sister was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and my mom had breast cancer 8 years ago. I feel your pain bud. I guessed, reading all the post especially the last one from the moderator of this group, he clearly stated that you have not explain yourself prior why you didnt have any facial hair at all so nobody knows your reason why you shaved it for the sake of your love to your dying son. A lot of times, when people are hurting and in so much pain, it is easy to get irrational. But there is no need to spew all this hurtful words to other people who like you said, doesnt know the real reason as you didnt say anything at all not after your application was rejected. Doneright is not a mind reader to know the real reason so you also must have given some leverage to him and where he is coming from. There is no reason for you to get nasty. Im so sorry for your lost and I hope that you will find peace in your heart. Spread love not hate. There is so much hate happening in the world already.

This post was edited

My son has cancer you dumb fuck and he wanted his daddy to shave the beard off before he passes but some of you dumb fucks make judgements before you know the fact dumbass.. it's you people who are the true cancer

I am so sorry to hear of the heartache you must be experiencing with your son's sickness. It sounds like you are experiencing a lot of anger, which is understandable in your circumstances, though best not directed against other people.
My mom recently died, which was both from old age and in style, so I couldn't have asked for better. That is the "right" way illness and death are supposed to happen, and as a father I can't imagine the inverse.
I wish you supportive community to navigate this difficult time.

This post was edited

I am acquainted with grief.

I'm widowed and one of my children died. Horrible experiences.

I've teetered on the brink of suicide -- not a fun place to be.

There is help if you reach out. I've been there. I know it's very difficult to reach out. But do it anyway.

This post was edited

I feel badly for his greif and loss but I got sent the same abusive message cause I responded here based upon the information given by the OP (I have been on the receiving end of a few similar for no reason that I can tell), and in this context, based on the info given, the content is exactly as stated and that's unfortunate but true. We don't have any control over how groups are moderated and we don't know the issues group owners face usually, but reviewing the owner's original reply, there's nothing in there that is rude or hurtful, it's just a statement of fact based on the rules he has established. He didn't know anything about the repondents situation, just like we didn't and while I really sympathize with the guy for his loss, and we all do, none of us is capable of knowing what that was without being told, and its no one's fault for not knowing. Everyone has been super nice and supportive which is commendable and heartwarming. I hope it gets better for him, and that he's able to heal from his loss.

This post was edited

So he's dealing with someone he says is abusive by being abusive dude come on and don't give me a story about grief I'm a f****** funeral director I live in breathe that s*** everybody's got a f****** sob story and yours is what was some guy picked on me didn't hear a grown person here grown man deal with it
God knows we're all in perfect broken little toys but you're passing aggressive approach to this situation just made it so much worse I would be angry but I'm just kind of I don't know bemused. And yes I know my comments are not healing either but I'm Satanist I don't mean to heal I mean to punish you got the tip this time make sure you don't have a second time.
Ave Satanas

This post was edited

So is the constant and childish recitation of the latest b******* if you're really angry with someone just stop dealing with them entirely but that's not it you want the drama you love the drama hey look if you like drama come over and see me I got more drama you can handle

This post was edited

You're harping and bringing them up again that's hardly ignoring so I think you did get to a little bit must be truthful that's a good place to start

This post was edited