RE:Part-time or full-time?

I'm part time and generally freeball most weekends. There are times though when I'll go a few days or weeks when I'll freeball every day (currently on a 4.5 week run of FB every day) and then just go back to wearing briefs again. I like the opportunity to change and be different.

Freeballing is great, briefs are great.

This post was edited

Part time nights and weekends . ever notice when you have to wear underwear they feel tight and un comfortable

This post was edited

Part time nights and weekends . ever notice when you have to wear underwear they feel tight and un comfortable

I was that way at one time too. Went full time shortly after I retired.
Do you think you will do the same?

This post was edited

Full time. I don't have any underwear

This post was edited

Full time here for about the last 35 years. I've been retired for the last 4 years but I was a heavy equipment operator for 40 years. back in the days when I started you didn't have all the fancy seats and air condition cabs like they do today. Back then on a 75 or 80 day sitting on a bulldozer for 10,12 hour a day it would be about 140 to 150 at the seat. And as the old saying literally sweating your balls off your underwear will get soaking wet and just rub you raw. And it became custom just to go commando or they say nowadays free balling. Nowadays from about first part of April through October I wear shorts with about a four and a half to 5" inseam . I have a short dick but big balls and when I sit down things just hang out. Lol all I've got .

This post was edited

In recent months, if I am home and I cant be nude, I am free balling. With warmer weather, I free while working outside. Going into the office, I wear underwear. But who knows what the future holds.

This post was edited

I agree there have been times recently that Ive put underwear on in the morning and by the time Ive got to work theyve had to come off and in some cases be thrown away as they feel too uncomfortable and binding

This post was edited

Part time nights and weekends . ever notice when you have to wear underwear they feel tight and un comfortableI agree there have been times recently that Ive put underwear on in the morning and by the time Ive got to work theyve had to come off and in some cases be thrown away as they feel too uncomfortable and binding

Throw them away often enough and you will have to go full time or buy more.

This post was edited

Hmm I guess i would have to say part-time. I wear underwear when I go to work and when I go for a run. But thats about it lol other than that I dont like wearing them.

This post was edited

Hmm I guess i would have to say part-time. I wear underwear when I go to work and when I go for a run. But thats about it lol other than that I dont like wearing them.

Have you tried running without underwear?
You might enjoy it.
When I was wearing underwear less often, it took me a while to go without it at the gym. Once I tried it , I wished I had started sooner.

This post was edited