RE:Contagious Nudity

Back on 2017 a friend and I went to a music Festival in Maryland that was clothing optional. There were a few other naturists there as well. We all went clothes free most of the time, at the shows yoga and walking around the festival grounds. In our camping area there were other folks who noticed my friend and I and commented that they were inspired to go clothes free as well and they did. Though we were a minority in general areas, most everyone was clothes free in the pool and since it was a hot weekend the pool was usually packed.

This post was edited

Yup,

After roommate and I move out of the military barracks into an apt out in town one day I walked across bare ass naked and as he glanced, he asked "is this something new"? To which I replied, get used to it and kept about whatever that heck I was doing. after a few weeks of it he got used to walking in my room while I was nude and talked to me as if nothing. Then a few weeks later he walked past me bathrobe on and wide-open bits hanging out in full view as I thought "I may have created d a monster" LoL. And the rest as they say, "is history", nude or not we got along just fine without any judgement. Just two co-workers while in the military sharing an apt out in town . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Anyone had a situation where a housemate or partner followed your example and spending more time nude because you were without you overtly trying to convince them to do so?

Yes, wife. Took her to a CO state park, Hippie Hollows. First time she wouldn't take any thing off, and just looked at me like "your crazy" as I stripped naked and enjoyed the freedom. Trip after trip to HH she slowly took more off each time off. She eventually took all off months later, if not a year and now we are nudist couple at a local nudist resort. Plus we travel to nudist or CO places and visit with other nudist guys and gals.

This post was edited

A couple I worked with heard through the company gossip mill I had been spotted at Haulover. The husband asked me about it. I confirmed it. He was interested in nudism and I lent him some of my N magazines. He showed them to his wife. A few years later we ran into each other at Haulover. They had joined AANR and took my wife and I to Sunsport Gardens, which they had visited previously.

This post was edited
Swimming pool dressing rooms

Many times I have walked into the men's room from the showers without replacing my swimming costume. Usually there would be other men covering themselves with towels. On seeing me they would begin to peel off their towels. We congregated to compare - even better when there were ladies present. Often some of them would thank me for getting it all started.

This post was edited

We have a hot tub on the back deck and quite often friends and neighbors will join us naked in it It really helps the my wife is the first one naked I think

This post was edited

We have a hot tub on the back deck and quite often friends and neighbors will join us naked in it It really helps the my wife is the first one naked I think

Do you allow clothing in the hot tub or do people have to be nude in it?

This post was edited

it generally starts out with bathing suits but when the wife gets naked, the others follow

This post was edited

I have no interesting stories just an observation over the years. With our group of friends they usually follow my wifes lead not that she is even intending that to happen. Once she decides to strip then the rest follow. She is uncomfortable wearing nothing when receiving guest at the door if its a nude home get together. It might happen in minutes or an hour hell I never know when she is going to get naked. I only say about her if there is such a thing as a shy nudist it is her.
Just the way it is.

This post was edited

We have a friend at our resort who often refers to herself as a modest nudist. When larger get-togethers happen, she usually assists with hosting. Her standard attire is a sheer wrap tied around her waist as she is chatting. It has always tickled me to see the *modest* nudist in action as she does the meet & greet. Its always a good time.

This post was edited