Contagious Nudity

Anyone had a situation where a housemate or partner followed your example and spending more time nude because you were without you overtly trying to convince them to do so?

This topic was edited
RE:Contagious Nudity

The closest Ive come to this is not the situation you describe. I was at a place where nudity was permitted. I was nude. I was exploring around. I could see a man up ahead who was wearing shorts. When he saw me and noticed that I was nude, he immediately pulled his shorts off. Seems like he just needed to know that it really was ok.

This post was edited

Yes I have.

This post was edited

Yes I have.

Would you be willing to describe the situation?

This post was edited

Would you be willing to describe the situation?

During a first date with a new lady friend I mentioned that I was a nudist. Later when I took her to show her where I lived she brought up the subject again and asked me to prove it, so I did. I even went to so far as to show her my account here on TN. Not long after our first date she moved in with me. She had been living with some friends(married couple), so she only had to bring her personal belongings, no furniture or anything. I was naked in the house almost all the time and told her it would be fine with me if she too wanted to go nude with me. She had never considered life as a nudist, but quickly came to enjoy it. Later when the weather warmed up I took her to a C/O resort where we stayed 5 days completely nude. She Really Loved that. After that experience she told me I had created a "Monster", with her new found love of being nude. I don't think I "created" a monster, merely Unleashed it.

This post was edited

Yup, way back in HS with my then non-nudist GF/ now nudist wife.

This post was edited

Yes, I went with a lady friend up in the mountains of So. California,I told her it was a nice river with some good swimming holes and sandy beaches.She already knew I was a nudist but wasn't herself. I told her I always went skinny-dipping there.When we got there ,there was several cars in the parking lot, she changed into her swimsuit and we hiked to the river.when we got there a couple were swimming in the river naked, we put our stuff down and I took off my shorts and went skinny-dipping. to my surprise she did too. we spent all day there and had a great time. She is a avid nudist now and goes to several nude beaches and resorts in Calif.

This post was edited

My wife I have known for a long while sets the pace be it nudist friends when the clothes come off at home. It's just the way it is. On rare occasions when she greets our guest naked they are dropping their clothes immediately if she does not they seem to wait until she does undress. I speak of long time nudist couple friends we have spent years together. If there is such thing as a shy nudist that is my girl.

A year ago or so a very close female friend of mine for many many years happened to come over for a wine night and to hot tub. A few couples from our couple club were over and after a period of time my wife and I went ad undressed. I will describe my friend, tall slender blond mouth dropping blond beauty and once again very textile. No I have never had if anyone wanders if I have had any thoughts beyond our friendship as we helped each other through some hardships.

I remember her big blue eyes wider than I have ever seen when she looked at me as I sat back next to her and she shockingly said Rock you are naked! My wife was right behind me and she whispered in my ear my wife was naked! I whispered back "I know, you knew we are nudist." By then everyone was getting unclothed which shocked her further but she trusted me and my wife. How would a single girl know she wasn't in a safe if you think about it in that light.

She would not leave my side and before long she was naked in the hot tub with us all. I think it was a one off ex[experience to be honest which is not the first time I have seen that type pf thing that visit our club. Perhaps a bucket list thing?

This post was edited

My wife has a better anecdote about "contagious nudity" than I do.

It was while she was on a "girl's trip" with two of her best friends, a few years back. My wife was still in her "newbie" stage of social nudism; but had grown comfortable with casual nudity. When one of her friends took note that my wife did not "rush to cover up" after showering in the evening, she started coming out of the bathroom naked after showering. At that point it really started getting contagious, as both ladies started staying nude for longer periods of time. Until they just opted to stay naked for the rest of the evening, drinking wine and relaxing after a long day exploring the countryside; for much of the two weeks they were gone.

This story came to mind as they third friend was just here at my home a couple of hours ago, mentioning and joking about the fact that she had spent a good portion of that vacation being around the "two naked ladies." She herself did not join as much. I guess nudity is not as contagious for everyone!

This post was edited

I spoke with Di, my wife, about this topic and she told me about her friends in the girl's locker room in HS. Di would dry off after her shower in PE. She'd stand by her locker naked and get her things ready to put on while other girls scurried and put their clothes on while still somewhat wet. Di wore pantihose back then and didn't wear underwear with them. She'd put them on first but had to be dry, so it took a little bit before she was covered at all. Then she put on her skirt, then bra and then her top. Her friends put on panties, bra and then the rest of their clothes.

After watching Di dress, the way, she did, she said they began to follow suit and she said sometimes they'd remain naked and just stand and talk for a couple of minutes. They were always stunned by Di's confidence at being naked without much concern for her surroundings. She's a very shy and private person and always has been. Di being the instigator and leader in this aspect, in the locker room, made it easier for her to meld right into becoming a full-time nudist when we got married. It always puzzled me but the more she shared with me about what went on with her friends, it convinced me that she already had nudist tendencies before we were married.

This post was edited

They were always stunned by Di's confidence at being naked without much concern for her surroundings.

I know we've discussed this quite a bit in the "Confident nudity" group; but whereas men usually need little motivation to get naked around other people, women (in general) are more likely to find motivation in observing other women who are confident in their nudity. It's the freedom of expression and confidence they witness that becomes "contagious", so to speak, to them. That's why there are so many stories of shy women/newbies encountering women who are confident in their nudity; and the next thing you know: they're naked too - even if there was no preliminary indication that they would agree to being socially nude.

Hence the importance of nudist women openly demonstrating confidence. It gets passed on.

This post was edited