Noticed alot of groups are being closed Why?

What is going on alot of groups have been closed and will open on another platform but it doesnt say what platform this is . It would be helpful to have this information so those who are interested can join there .

This topic was edited
RE:Noticed alot of groups are being closed Why?

TN has a lot of technical problem since it's operating on a 2006 database back from the days of Windows Vista. Its slowly dying. Get your friends' emails and be patient.

This post was edited

Seems like most of the groups that are closing are or were moderated by Avardo.
While he did moderate many groups which is a lot of work, I have found him to be a bit quirky.

This post was edited

It's a pity that groups that are no longer active aren't being purged. I have had membership pending in one group for about 5 years. There's no way to cancel the request or remove the group and messaging the group admin didn't get any response.

That's what you get for being a loyal certified lifetime member around here!

This post was edited

It's a pity that groups that are no longer active aren't being purged. I have had membership pending in one group for about 5 years. There's no way to cancel the request or remove the group and messaging the group admin didn't get any response.

I am the administrator for a group that has experience minimal activity but still have hope that it will take off at some point.
Perhaps other feel the same way.

This post was edited

The groups like rights or amendment must not appeal to the rightious right nudists, so they just throw them out . Or it was something that made common sense so t heaven forbid should be allowed to enjoy it!

This post was edited