Wivenhoe walks and Kayaking trips

Hello members
You have probably seen my photos of some recent walks and also of a kayaking/walking trip on Wivenhoe Dam. There are some great places around the dam that are suitable for nude expeditions, so if anyone is interested in joining me for a nude walk or a paddle, usually mid-week when it is quieter, then please PM me here at TN.
The walks are about 5 - 10 k, not too hard but with some uphill sections. A shorter walk could also be organised for those less able. The kayaking takes about 30 minutes and then can be followed by a walk or just a relax and a paddle back, nude of course! Bring a backpack with water, eats and your camera. Slip, slop, slap. Free carparking and toilet facilities.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers, Steve.

This topic was edited
RE:Wivenhoe walks and Kayaking trips

I would be interested....particularly if the weather stays like this for a bit longer.

This post was edited

I dont have a kayak but do have a paddle board. Would love to join you if thats possible. Naked of course

This post was edited

I dont have a kayak but do have a paddle board. Would love to join you if thats possible. Naked of course

This post was edited

This post was edited

Keen to join, Steve!

This post was edited

Thanks Steve for a very enjoyable walk. Good company, beautiful sunny day and an awesome walk. Wivenhoe is a picturesque spot and great to enjoy it nude. I'd highly recommend joining Steve for a Wivenhoe walk. Thanks again mate.

This post was edited

Beautiful day and great to have your company Mark. Hopefully a few more will come along next time. Cheers.

This post was edited

To Steve and Mark,
Well done to you Steve, for arranging the event.

Also well done Mark for making the effort.

Hopefully it may lead to more involvement and outings with a larger group.

David

This post was edited

Steve - I read in other notes the walk went off really well.

Well done and thank you!

Hopefully I can join in at some point in time too.

This post was edited

Sounds like the walk / hike & kayaking went well. Have just been in FNQ but could be around Brisbane in September or October for work. ANy more of these planned?

This post was edited