Kinda wanna know more about people

OK, it's a naturist website, so it's a given we all like to be naked, but really that doesn't mean we will be compatable, it'd be good if there was more discussion about other interests, me....... Music is a big part of my life, I'm a keen amature astronomer, hey forget dicks let's compare telescopes... Mines quite big telescope not dick!!! Just be nice to know what people are into, other than being naked...

This topic was edited
RE:Kinda wanna know more about people

Community bands, church affiliated organizations, travel.

This post was edited

I have 102 mm refractor and 130 mm reflector, not so great sizes, just like my dick ))

This post was edited

Gamer! I play mostly on PC, but have all the current gen consoles. =)

I've been very active on Multiversus and Final Fantasy XIV as of late!

This post was edited

That's where profiles come in, as long as people use them!

Hope you had a chance to observe Jupiter under the recent optimum conditions.

This post was edited

I agree, that's why I have filled in my hobbies and tastes in music, etc. on my profile. I just wish everyone would do the same. I have also made it clear (I hope) that I love walking, especially naked of course, in my gallery. This has worked to some extent, again I just wish all would do the same.

You can tell a lot about a person by looking to see which groups they have chosen to join (although, I think I should leave one or two I joined!) It's just a pity more of the groups aren't more active - I've tried posting stuff to the Geocaching group (one of my hobbies) only to get the impression that few if anybody is actually taking any notice. The only groups that seem active are the ones with more dubious topics, that I think I should leave, but haven't because at least there is some discussion there.

This post was edited

Always interesting when folks send friend request without even first reading profile and trying to engage around any shared interests.

I look to connect with people you have some shared interests camping, yoga, music etc and take the time to learn about my interests by reading my profile.

This post was edited

That's where profiles come in, as long as people use them!Hope you had a chance to observe Jupiter under the recent optimum conditions.

Yeh, closest it's bin to earth since 1963, me and grandson out there with our telescopes, saturn visable till about 2am jupiter visable all night, good job he's home schooled cos we were out there till 2am, allowed to have a lie in next morning as that was considered a science lesson,

This post was edited

I agree, that's why I have filled in my hobbies and tastes in music, etc. on my profile. I just wish everyone would do the same

Yeh too many blank profiles, no clue if you have anything in common...

This post was edited

Music: All sorts - I could make selective lists from the late 60s to the 90s. Particularly like REM, Crowded House, the Manic Street Preacher, the Jam, Squeeze, the Kinks, Kate Bush, the Eagles, Pink Floyd and last but not least Joy Division. Classical - Mozart, Beethoven, Verdi and Puccini. Also new wave/punk but a bit selective here.

British history - sorry mainly wars WWI & WWII, just reading a book about the Ardennes Offensive (not the battle of the bulge) by Antony Beevor.

Sport: mainly cricket these days - membership at Warwickshire CCC. Football - used to be a Blues season ticket holder but don't like the hassle now I'm older. International RU - England! Sadly never been to a game, TV only but my Dad played for the Army.

This post was edited

Thought the ardennes offencive was the battle of the bulge, maybe I'm misinformed,..??

This post was edited