Blueberry Picking

Added to my things done naked. We hiked in two miles to a blueberry patch (naked of course) and spent two hours picking blueberries. Awesome day.

This topic was edited
RE:Blueberry Picking

Added to my things done naked. We hiked in two miles to a blueberry patch (naked of course) and spent two hours picking blueberries. Awesome day.

Wild blueberries or at a farm?

This post was edited

Wild blueberries or at a farm?
Wild - two-mile hike to get to the patch. Wild blueberries are elusive in my area. The plants are also small. Looks like they are going to be going into a peach-blueberry pie. We have orchard-fresh peaches also.

This post was edited

nude cranberry collecting would be fun too - albeit I believe they grow in some pretty cold waters!

This post was edited

That is cool something to add to to do list along with stomping grapes clothes free. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I've done blackberry picking naked, do have to be a lot more diligent about pushing through the brambles, can't get too pushy with them. But when the blackberries are ripening it's too hot to wear anything, especially the covering used for full thorn proofing.

This post was edited

Never did nude blueberry picking yet. I have done nude blackberry and raspberry picking. It always seems the bigger ones are deeper inside. So you have to carefully adjust your way in to get them. Sometimes the reward is worth the price of a small prick on certain parts of the body.

This post was edited

Never did nude blueberry picking yet. I have done nude blackberry and raspberry picking. It always seems the bigger ones are deeper inside. So you have to carefully adjust your way in to get them. Sometimes the reward is worth the price of a small prick on certain parts of the body.

I won't even pick raspberries or blackberries clothed because of the thorns.
Have picked blueberries and especially cherries. Both in very public and in the case of the cherries, almost crowded places, so I was clothed.

This post was edited

Berry picking and wild edible mushroom hunting both are favorite naturist activities. In northwest Florida there was a spectacular blueberry patch along a pristine clear water creek in the woods not too far from home. A swimming hole nearby for a nice cooling dip after picking berries in the humid Florida June season. On the downside there are chiggers. Finding oyster mushrooms on fallen logs was always a random treat.

This post was edited