RE:First Experience of Cock Rings?

Tried 2+2 today. Wasn't the only one wearing metal.

This post was edited

I started wearing my first cockring when i was 20, i ordered it online, tried it on and was hooked :-) I wear mine to the beach, at home, with friends. Great to wear and beautiful jewelry for my cock and balls.

This post was edited

I started after staying at a nudist B&B and was hooked. When I saw a couple on nthe beach and the husband was wearing a glans ring, I thought, Why not! Love the different gauge metal rings.

This post was edited

My first cockring I bought at a sex shop after seeing men with a cockring at the nude beach. I thought "that is something I want too"
So I bought a double rubber ring, one around my penis and one around my balls. It felt great the first time I wore it. Now I make cockrings myself out of leather with a clasp. Very easy to put on and remove

This post was edited

That's a great idea to make your own. Wish I knew how you did it.

This post was edited

How did others here first discover Cock Rings? When did you first start wearing them?

My first experience with cockrings was in the school communal showers. My swim team coach was wearing one and it intrigued me. The one I wear regularly is a split ring design stainless steel from gearessentials dot com.

This post was edited

I've bought more of the hardware-store 40mm x 6mm rings and found I can wear eight at once for a total depth of around two inches. It definitely alters the shape of the package and is too much for hiding under most swimsuits - the profile no longer fits! Going commando is nice, though.

When wearing a swim brief two or three rings, for a width of about 1/2" or 3/4" is best for a nice profile that does not make the rings noticeable (unless the fabric is transparent).

This post was edited

I only started wearing one about 3 months ago I like the look and feel I should of tried it long time ago, and my wife likes the look as well , I have only have the rubber ones for now , and like lot been wearing it alot more not just when nude

This post was edited

Oh its so much fun wearing a swimsuit then. Even a little shining through the suit gets looks. lol. And only people that know about rings know that you are wearing rings.
Still one of the best feelings wearing my rings. Oh at the hot springs is so much fun. Questions are asked and answered with mixed reactions. Most people love them. Never had anyone say bad things.

This post was edited

Long time wearer of cock rings. Started out with the rubber/silicone type. But then after the first stainless I tried, I cannot go back to the stretchy anymore! I love the weighted feel, the look while it's on, and how it pushes out my junk when wearing it!! I'm hooked! Usually the only time I'm not wearing one is in the shower, or when sleeping, which just gives the skin a breather.

I have personally not been a fan of wearing anything around my shaft or head........that is until today lol. Seeing the talk about putting ur wedding ring on really intrigued me. So I tried it, and lo and behold, what a fascinating thing! I have a new experience now to look forward too :)

This post was edited