RE:Nude Night Walks - know its been posted before

I love night walks, covid made night walking so much easier, everybody wears masks and neck gaiters so cameras can only identify certain parts. lol To me its the walk that I enjoy not the rush. I hate clothes. I just spent a week at the beach and made multiple mile walks just about every night. Hit a bike trail and just wander round and round for hours. sometimes you will encounter people sitting on porches but hey, its dark be discreet and stealthy and most times i always go un-noticed. Just be careful crossing roads and dont get caught in headlights and things will be great. I just wander around in the dark all over the place. Sure I have animals scare the daylights out of me when they explode out of the bushes but all they are doing is getting away from you, they will not bother you. Hiking trails and boke trails make great places to explore.

This post was edited

When I was working nights I'd go out after I got home and wander our older neighborhood. Large trees and street lighting that isn't up to modern codes makes it easy to stroll around in running shoes and carrying a pair of shorts. I started out walking around my yard and slowly expanded my range as my confidence grew.

Now I work days and get my walks in prior to work. I'm out the door at 4:15 now that the weather is getting warmer. In the past couple of years I've seen one person out at that hour.

This post was edited

Hey guys (I would wager there are no females here),Being a nude lover I can imagine how exhilarating and euphoric it must be to walk naked in public. But dont you guys realize how creepy this is? Put yourself in another persons shoes. Of course, I mean someone who does not expect to see a naked man sneaking around in the shadows of night. This would probably terrify them.This comment is meant to be proactive.

If you were out walking on one of those lonely dark nights, who would you rather meet, a meandering nude guy or menacing guy in a hoodie?

As someone who spends a lot of time nude outdoors, in public at resorts and beaches I dont feel the need to do risky night walks, but I can see the attraction for those with no other options.

This post was edited

I have found that in my part of the world(just north of Seattle) anywhere between 3am & 5am it really doesn't matter very much whether someone see's you or not, in the sense of actually something negative happening. I've found half a dozen spots that I go to during these early morning hours with minimal concern. Some of my spots are trails, which most people reply to my "good morning" greeting, and some simply walk on by not saying a thing. Others might respond in shock or disgust, but nothing else happens. Other spots I go to are actually public, like bus stops (one of these has a crosswalk over the freeway to a little corner strip mall), the streets around a shopping mall works well too because only part time security drive around these places during the early am. Multi level parking garages are great also!! I would say that since April, I have been on a naked walk pretty much every morning before work, as well as driving naked from my house, to the spot of choice! I have now made it a part of my day, and even go to bed earlier in the evening so that I can get up early enough for my naked adventures :)

This post was edited

Well we are babysitting some friends dogs while theyre on vacation. They wanted to go out last night. So I put the leashes on and took them out the front door. A light rain was coming down and it was a perfect temperature out. What a great feeling walking around the neighborhood a little bit naked. Didnt see anybody or hear any vehicles coming up the road. Cant wait to do it again. Maybe this time Ill take the dogs a little further

This post was edited

Vacationing in the Gulf Islands in British Columbia and been enjoying a nightly nude walks to cool off after a soak in the hot tub. The cabin we are staying at is on a dirt road leading to a provincial park, so no traffic after dark. Even during the day, there is maybe one car per hour if that. Was tempted to take a nude walk during the day, but did not dare. Even if spotted, I don't think anyone would have cared, pretty relaxed around here.

My daily jog brought me by a small lake with about 10 houses and cottages on my second morning here. I stopped to let a light truck back in a driveway, and while I was waiting, an older guy emerged from across the road pushing a wheel barrow. He asked me if I was jogging, to which I said yes. He then told me I should make this the end of my run so I could cool off in the lake. I told him it was a good idea but didn't know there was a public access I could use. He pointed to a small (about 15 feet wide) open space between two driveways amongst the bushes, and said that it was public access. He must have seen the wheels turning in my head as he added, smiling, "and you don't need to keep your shorts on if you don't want them wet". So I walked to the water, stripped after some hesitation and jumped in. Some distance from shore, there is a floating platform, and on it a couple was suntanning, he was nude.
Needless to say, I've been jogging that route every day. It is so nice to have that freedom. It was a bit weird the first day, as the space is completely visible to cars driving by, but as you encounter other people using this access, some nude, others not, it quickly became completely normal.

This post was edited

I used to live in a small village with a stretch of lawn at the back and then a field. I'd walk around there naked some evenings. Just had o make sure my neighbour wasn't out walking her dog.

This post was edited

I used to live in a semi-rural area that was up a valley. I used to go for nude walks up the track beside the river on a regular basis. This was a public walking track.
I often wondered if I would meet anyone walking the other way but never did.
There's a strange effect that the water flowing over rocks creates - it sounds like people talking in the distance.
I don't know if anyone else has ever noticed this or whether it's something only I was aware of.
I was sure that any moment I would bump into people coming around the corner on the track as I was sure I could hear voices!
I have walked naked through old disused tunnels at night, that's another place where I was sure I could hear people talking but no one was there.

This post was edited

I love walking naked at night, it both scares and fascinates me at the same time!

This post was edited

I understand and agree. I haven't done it in a long time though. I think I will again soon...

This post was edited