Nude Night Walks - know its been posted before

Every so often I go for a nude walk along my street at night; usually after 11.00PM and mostly on week nights.

My walks have a limited range due to being concerned somebody will 'capture' me on their porch cam, but equally know that more and more vehicles are fitted with cams that activate when movement within a certain distance of the vehicle is detected (min you that would be insane where I live due to the amount of possums and other creatures that come out night).

I would dearly love my walks to be extensive - perhaps a couple of kilometres.

Like to hear from nudie folks who are able to take long nude walks at night and how enjoyable it is for you.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Night Walks - know its been posted before

Who knows? 11:00 is a little early for me to be comfortable, and even then I've limited to parklands rather than urban streets. It's just part midnight here and I've just returned from a short stroll that did stretch my boundaries just a little, by Donald Ducking in a quiet street (shirt just at the right length) and then nude for a little stretch of linear parkland. Carried my stuff with me, though. Saw no-one apart from traffic when I crossed a road (they wouldn't have seen me). Perhaps I should have dared to go further and I now kind-of regret I didn't, but then there's next time.

This post was edited

When I would go for nude walks in town it was around 11 or 12 PM. I knew a lot of people would be in bed or would be watching TV not looking out their windows. I have met a few cars but I manage to hide from them. The street lights help with the walk and also cast shadows. The only thing that I really worried about was stepping on something since I did it bare foot.

This post was edited

I must admit the mood comes and goes occasionally (do I have to give up my TN licence? ;-) ). In the last week or so I've been out twice. The first occasion saw me clock up (per Google Maps) 5 1/2 km with my clothes stashed, around 7 1/2 km including the bit where I carried my clothes and about 1.6 km of Donald Ducking. Fully 'proper' close to home. That's certainly my PB.

More recently I took a different route and carried my clothes with me rather than stashing them, and dressing for a stretch I didn't really need to despite the late hour as I heard sounds. Probably wildlife in the end. About only 2 km carrying clothes as opposed to wearing them. No DD, partly due to less enthusiasm, partly due to a shirt that would be less discrete (0% coverage versus 60% the one from the earlier night or 99% for my longest polo). Overall, the daringness wasn't as strong, but I still enjoyed it. Of course, stashing clothes is more daring with no backup, but restricts the route for me to out-&-back rather than a loop given the selection of trails I've dared to use to date.

This post was edited

Thank you for re-raising this topic. I am new on this site and am SO SO SO relieved to know that there are other people who enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I have been outside naked in my backyard and have always wanted to push it further, but never had the drive. Now I am very excited by reading about other people doing this. I can't wait to try it. I will report back soon. The only thing stopping me is how to do it without the wife knowing. She would not be supportive at all. Stay tuned. I will work it out somehow

This post was edited

I use to do nude walks all the time in the late 90s early 2000s I didnt worry about cameras then. That was back in Maryland where I grew up,sometimes friends would be with me sometimes nude or topless but sometimes I was the only one nude. I dislike clothes most of my closest friends have seen me nude. I still do nude night walks in my neighborhood but I have open space behind my house I use. I havent seen anyone on the trail back there at night. Daytime is different back there lots of dog walkers and people riding bikes.

This post was edited

I use to do nude walks all the time in the late 90s early 2000s I didnt worry about cameras then. That was back in Maryland where I grew up,sometimes friends would be with me sometimes nude or topless but sometimes I was the only one nude. I dislike clothes most of my closest friends have seen me nude. I still do nude night walks in my neighborhood but I have open space behind my house I use. I havent seen anyone on the trail back there at night. Daytime is different back there lots of dog walkers and people riding bikes.

Do you keep your clothing to a minimum when you walk on the trail in the daytime?

This post was edited

I usually dont even walk on the trail in daytime. My backyard is fine for daylight hours in the morning.

This post was edited

I'd prefer to be beach-side before I go go shirtless in daylight. Even then, sun exposure would be a limiting factor, as I'll likely limit my time in the sun as much as slap on the sunscreen. Night, when warm, is limited by boldness and time, not by sunburn. :-)

This post was edited

I'd prefer to be beach-side before I go go shirtless in daylight. Even then, sun exposure would be a limiting factor, as I'll likely limit my time in the sun as much as slap on the sunscreen. Night, when warm, is limited by boldness and time, not by sunburn. :-)

I walk, bike do yard work and drive shirtless any time it is warm enough. Admittedly, that gives me a distinct tan line at my waist, but it doesn't bother me.

This post was edited

Enjoying a nice walk now. 10pm pacific along a river trail. 3/8 mile next to back yards with open fencing. (They seem to always stay in after dark.) Walk totals 3 miles. Very rare to have another on the trail. Maybe 12 in 6 plus years.
Tonight has a nice almost full moon. I noticed a very good moon shadow. Enjoy your walks as I do.

This post was edited