RE:Best place to go nude all year round legally!

Always wanted one and yes I would not wear any underwear. Utility kilts sounds better for windy areas. They are heavier correct ?

My "duck fabric" Workman is much heavier material than my black in ripstop!
Think Carhart coat for the "duck fabric." It is way more durable but, I have yet to have my Survival one in the black ripstop "fly up" in a breeze and the wind has tried. LOL
Wife has been waiting and wanting to see it happen so she can see me as well as watch others reactions! ROFL

This post was edited

Always wanted one and yes I would not wear any underwear. Utility kilts sounds better for windy areas. They are heavier correct ?

Yes, the material is quite heavy, almost like duck cloth. In fact, it was so heavy, I didn't wear it much when cruising in the tropics since a light pair of shorts was much cooler.
BTW, condolences to "jim-marie-yardart" for the Packers sad experience with the Lions. I thought they should have won the game but they made too many mistakes against a hungry pride of Lions.

This post was edited

Always wanted one and yes I would not wear any underwear. Utility kilts sounds better for windy areas. They are heavier correct ?Yes, the material is quite heavy, almost like duck cloth. In fact, it was so heavy, I didn't wear it much when cruising in the tropics since a light pair of shorts was much cooler.

And that is why I LOVE my Survival Utilikilt so much! While I still love my Workman, the Survival in the black ripstop is cooler and lighter for more everyday wear.
Still want more of them! LOL

This post was edited

The best place is our own homes. why at all it is that "we needed to be seen and approved".

This post was edited

The best place is our own homes. why at all it is that "we needed to be seen and approved".

True, but it gets confining to be limited to the house and back yard after a while.

This post was edited

The best place is our own homes. why at all it is that "we needed to be seen and approved".True, but it gets confining to be limited to the house and back yard after a while.

It feels good to socializing nude with other. After all, we are a social species!

This post was edited

Yes I agree. The locker room is a good place to be nude as its normal to see nude men there anyways.

This post was edited