Best place to go nude all year round legally!

I find that the best place to go nude all year round is the locker room. You can chat with friends, make new friend, read your email and text all in the nude. Give it a try, it's liberating.

Feel free to read some of my posts and others on my group "Locker Room Exhibitionist" I think you'll enjoy it! You can find my group one of two ways. One, go to "Groups" and search by entering "Locker." The second is copy and paste this link: https://www.truenudists.com/group/locker-room-exhibitionist/

Join the group if you enjoy it.

This topic was edited
RE:Best place to go nude all year round legally!

Out on my boat - 365 days of nude sailing

This post was edited

This post was edited

Someone on another board moved to the Canary Islands after he retired and found that he could live essentially clothing free.
Where he couldn't be nude, a small wrap would usually suffice.
For the few places that he had to be actually dressed, he wore a kilt.
The last time he posted he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over 2 years!

This post was edited

Out on my boat - 365 days of nude sailingSomeone on another board moved to the Canary Islands after he retired and found that he could live essentially clothing free.Where he couldn't be nude, a small wrap would usually suffice.For the few places that he had to be actually dressed, he wore a kilt.The last time he posted he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over 2 years!

We love the Canary Islands and have been visiting there for over twenty years, they are some of the most naturist friendly places you can go.

Having said that, Ive never heard of a naturist marina and weve met many boat owning naturists that it would have been big news if there was one. So either this other board naturist had access to a private home with a private wharf or he spent all his time at sea. And if thats the case then you dont need to be in the Canaries.

Also, being Scottish I own a kilt, and I can tell you it takes a lot more time and energy to put one on than a pair of shorts so if you are only going to the shop for a loaf it make zero sense to go to that effort.

This post was edited

I've never thought about buying or wearing a kilt - what makes it so difficult to put on? I thought it was more or less a simple skirt-like device that would be tied closed or with elastic around the waist, no?

This post was edited

No thats a skirt, a kilt is 9 yards of pleated material, with at least three buckles (often more) and then you have the belt.

Pulling on shorts is much easier.

This post was edited

To clarify a few things.
The retired man in the Canary Islands rarely work a kilt, He only used it when he had to go into one of the cities for meeting someone at the airport, going to government offices, banking that required meeting with a banker, etc. He did all of his usual routine, shopping, cafes, taverns, driving, etc. mostly nude and occasionally wearing a wrap.
He did not own a boat.
I believe his kilts were more the simple sports type rather than a formal kilt.

This post was edited

I believe his kilts were more the simple sports type rather than a formal kilt.

Sounds more like a schoolgirls plaid skirt rather than a kilt.

The only sport Ive seen men wear kilts is at Highland Games. And those guys dont wear anything but the real thing. I know this because Ive competed, (not very well)

This post was edited

I have several Utilikilts they are great. It's like walking around naked if you wear it the proper way. If you've never wore a kilt once you put one on you'll want to wear a kilt everyday. I'd wear mine everyday if I didn't live in a rural area.

This post was edited

Always wanted one and yes I would not wear any underwear. Utility kilts sounds better for windy areas. They are heavier correct ?

This post was edited