RE:would it bother you to be nude in public

getting nude in public would not bother me, I like to get nude and if everyone else is naked then to blend in you might as well get naked. Waking up and walking around the house naked many times I wish I could just walk up to the shop naked or just spend the day naked outside.

Also think it would be good for a lot of people to experience group nudity, it would change peoples perspective make them more body positive.

This post was edited
RE:would it bother you to be nude in public

i've been a nudist since the mid 80's belonging to the same nudist camp over 10 years and visiting others but to me it's behind a closed gate so the first time i visited apollo beach at canaveral national seashore it was as close to being nude in public as i could get, the end part of the beach lot 5 is the nude area but as you pass the other four areas driving very little use get to lot 5 and it's packed . my visit years ago i got nude as soon as i touched the sand what a sense of freedom as there were nudist but also many curious textiles and up on the boardwalk people - gawkers with binoculars and cameras to me no big deal and i suspect if nudity was allowed in public nowdays with all these camera phones people would be snapping pictures like mad.

This post was edited