would it bother you to be nude in public

i've posted this in a few other groups but i suspect those who are in this group have a small penis but given the opportunity and not a nude resort nor a nude beach but if the town you lived in made it legal to be nude in public would you ? would you go out your front door to the mailbox , cut the grass , go get gas , grocery shopping , the bank etc ?

This topic was edited
RE:would it bother you to be nude in public

in a heartbeat hopefully i would be living in a warmer climate where i could be nude the majority of the year, be awesome less clothes to own , less laundry and imo healthier .

This post was edited

Earlier in my life no, I lacked the confidence in myself and was just too self conscience of what I imagined others would think of me. Fast forward to today Im very confident and accepting of myself just as I am, I have nothing to hide so in some of those situations I would have no problem, like getting the mail or. In my yard or or maybe a hike. Im not an exhibitionist though, I dont like to stick out like a sore thumb so being the one naked guy in downtown Seattle (and yes our laws allow for public nudity so long as no one objects or feels its lewd)) ai dont think I would enjoy personally. I have visited a few of our parks that arent nudist but people are free to nude up if they like or not and have no problem there. Im also the guy on a river or lake that is stripping down to swim naked and I dont care whos around anymore too. Guess Im still evolving. Just glad Ive finally made it to this point and enjoying the things I like to do and no longer avoiding them because of a lack of confidence or worried about what others might think of me.

This post was edited

Earlier in my life no, I lacked the confidence in myself and was just too self conscience of what I imagined others would think of me. Fast forward to today Im very confident and accepting of myself just as I am, I have nothing to hide so in some of those situations I would have no problem, like getting the mail or. In my yard or or maybe a hike. Im not an exhibitionist though, I dont like to stick out like a sore thumb so being the one naked guy in downtown Seattle (and yes our laws allow for public nudity so long as no one objects or feels its lewd)) ai dont think I would enjoy personally. I have visited a few of our parks that arent nudist but people are free to nude up if they like or not and have no problem there. Im also the guy on a river or lake that is stripping down to swim naked and I dont care whos around anymore too. Guess Im still evolving. Just glad Ive finally made it to this point and enjoying the things I like to do and no longer avoiding them because of a lack of confidence or worried about what others might think of me.

i'm curious have you ever seen anyone test the nudity law there ? at the park or just walking down the sidewalk , maybe take small steps and go get gas nude how cool would that be not to worry about arrest. there is one thing you said " as long as no one objects or feels it's lewd " that could be one person than what happens ?

This post was edited

I think I would do this, though it would take some getting used to

This post was edited

I'd be quite comfortable with it, and wish it was possible. Nudism got me over my body confidence issues, and it feels normal to be naked around others, whether or not they're naked too.

This post was edited

I would start doing this too. Hopefully, others would do the same.

This post was edited

Ive been to nudist villages in Spain and it was common on the edges of the area to have many clothed around and I had no issue

This post was edited

I would do everything nude if they passed a law to allow nudity in public

This post was edited

Id love to visit a nude town like in France. But honestly yes!!
Nothing better than the feeling of getting over being nude in front of someone for the first time. Then its all over!
And your penis is what it is. Sooner people see it the better I think

This post was edited

Id love to visit a nude town like in France. But honestly yes!!Nothing better than the feeling of getting over being nude in front of someone for the first time. Then its all over!And your penis is what it is. Sooner people see it the better I think

The sooner the better! Totally agree with you. Im so glad I got over it and love being naked out in the world. Just need to find more local friends to do it with.

This post was edited