Looking for a vacation spot

Hey, Im looking to possibly head on vacation for a week, possibly few come February area, give or take a month, looking for a spot thats very lush, quiet, and has a nude beach close by. Was thinking possibly a nudist resort. The closer to Vancouver the better, but looking for warmth, possibly Hawaii somewhere? Would love to hear of any ideas or places people have really enjoyed vacationing at in the past.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for a vacation spot

Wife and I enjoy Club Orient in St. Maarten. We have been there 15 or 16 times over the last 10 yrs.

This post was edited

Hello, come to Orlando...stay at my place free, next to Universal Studios. Lots of nude places around including my home.

This post was edited

A bit far away from BC but you should try Cayo Largo in Cuba. Google it, you will not be dissappointed

This post was edited

FL during the winter months can be iffy as far as the temperature. My husband and I got married in February at Cypress Cove. It is a beautiful resort with good food...one of the reasons that so far, 25 of us are planning to get together there April 14-17, 2011.

You might do better at Desert Sun in the Palm Springs, CA area or Mira Vista in the Tucson, AZ area.

This post was edited

The only February holiday I have ever been on was to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Don't let the stories of Haiti taint your opinion of this same-island sharing nation. They are two very different countries in almost every way imaginable. You can literally see the border between the two as you are flying in. My wife and I were there during Haiti's short little civil war in 2006(?).

The people are wonderful, and hey, they have a very 'european' opinion of beach wear... which is a plus!

ps: bring your own coffee to avoid being disappoited!

This post was edited

We did Jamaica last winter, in Feb. It was an awesome destination, and the weather was fine and warm.
I hghly recommend it!
Cheers

This post was edited
Palm Springs

I would suggest Palm Springs. True, it isn't lush and there's no beach per se. But there are a lot of clothing-optional/nude resorts and fantastic scenery in the area. And the temperature will be just about perfect.

This post was edited
Looking for a vacation spot

Thanks for the ideas! Been to Jamaica, although it has been nearly 15 years. Headed to Dominican back in April and enjoyed it, at a resort a fair distance from the rest and was able to find a private spot down the beach to do a bit of nudetanning. Have a bit of researchign to do with those suggestions. Thanks!

This post was edited

Come to Fort Lauderdale area!! There is Haulover Beach which is clothing optional just a short 30 minute drive near North Miami. It's $6 to park and that's it!! Nice and cheap and you can be nude all day in the sun and surf.

This post was edited

When you have more than a week, try www.Thailandnaturist.com, the weather is always warm. And we have great beaches.

This post was edited