Explanation Please

Hi
When I look at the replies in groups , under our little profile picture is a catergoization or grading!

Barefoot
Undies Only
Textile
Topless
And I guess more but i've only seen these the most.

Can someone explain to a relative newbie to TN what these grading are?? just curious.

thanks

Mal

This topic was edited
RE:Explanation Please

The more posts you make the more you move along the ranks towards super nudist.

Its a silly scale, Id just ignore it. Most do.

This post was edited

thanks for the update, you "super nudist" :)

Mal

This post was edited

The "Grading" is highly inaccurate and does not reflect the real number of posts that are made. The daily number of posts is also highly inaccurate. The list of most active users has also not changed in years.

This post was edited

Ahhhhh, I'm glad this was asked, and there's an answer! Still a "Textile" here, lol

This post was edited

I was wondering about that too.. and was particularly confused as to why myself and others always seemed to have a 'textile' notatiin under our responses / contributions in groups when we were clearly nudists and had lots of nude photos in our profiles!
I guess it doesn't change the world, but at least it's one less anomaly in life I don't understand :-@!

This post was edited

When I am on my phone or tablet, everyone is textile. On my computer, correct ranks appear.

This post was edited

I think that anybody who starts a thread and is poster #1 is designated a "textile" on that post, but never afterwards or while chiming in on other people's threads (like I'm doing now).

This post was edited

I was wondering about that too.. and was particularly confused as to why myself and others always seemed to have a 'textile' notatiin under our responses / contributions in groups when we were clearly nudists and had lots of nude photos in our profiles!I guess it doesn't change the world, but at least it's one less anomaly in life I don't understand :-@!
Photos don't count, nor do friends or group memberships/
The only way to lose your clothes in the rankings is to post.

This post was edited