What are you listening to?

Hey everyone,
I'm constantly on the hunt for new music, I thought I'd make a thread for people to share what they have been recently into. I know we all have our classics and go-to artists/songs, but I wanted to create an area for people to share "new" or lesser known gems that they believe others should check out. Post 1, maybe 2, I think posting a List might be a bit much.

No Judgement, everyone's opinion and taste is welcome

Douaga - Avalanche Kaito
Gotoku Lemon - TEKE:::TEKE

This topic was edited
RE:What are you listening to?

George Harrison What is life. Tears me up thinking about my wife.

This post was edited

Thanks to the latest Star Trek Strange New Worlds trailer I am listening to The Postal Service - Such Great Heights.

It seems like such a beautiful song to pair with everything else we see on the screen. Looking forward to the next season.

This post was edited

The Vices-Never Had To Know.
The Vices are an alternative band from the Netherlands. Most of their songs are up tempo, but this little gem is somewhat slower. Just give it a listen: https://youtu.be/irETeyfI9G4

This post was edited

took a listen to their song, and then gave the rest of their stuff a listen, its a solid band. Thanks for mentioning them

This post was edited

Son Mieux-Multicolor
Son Mieux are a band from the Netherlands, and they have a reputation of being a very good live band. The only girl in this 7 member group plays the violin, trumpet and sings. Multicolor was a top 10 hit in the Netherlands last summer.

This post was edited

The Vices-Never Had To Know.The Vices are an alternative band from the Netherlands. Most of their songs are up tempo, but this little gem is somewhat slower. Just give it a listen: https://youtu.be/irETeyfI9G4

Thanks for a good recommendation. My current go to is Kaleo from Austin TX via Iceland. They've been around a while, but the more I listen to the more I like them.

This post was edited

Miscellaneous, I really like the Romanian singer Inna, the Russian singer Marie Kraymbreri, a little country music of the 90s and 2000s.

This post was edited

in my man cave I listen to the { The Ranch ] out of Fort Worth TX , call me a redneck but they play a lot of red dirt music

This post was edited

Feel it Still - Portugal, the Man, Medasin remix

Love this version, I've grown pretty tired of the original so I was happy to hear a good take on it

This post was edited

Berimbau - bodikhuu
Honestly all of the tracks on his Rio/Bodianova album are solid mixes and sampling of classic Brazilian tunes and sounds

Yanimda Kal - Kit Sebastian
I'm a huge fan of Anatolian psychedelia, I'm a huge fan this band and think they're criminally underrated. This track is less on the psychedelia side, they infuse a lot of old French pop elements which probably makes this a bit more approachable for most people.

This post was edited