Introducing Me!

Hi all!

New to the site for a few months now and the proud owner of a couple of new groups including one for van lifers and other road trip and camping enthusiasts (https://www.truenudists.com/group/nude-van-life). I have little to no experience with social nudism but do love to shed my clothes in the outdoors while on camping trips and I have a huge preference for secluded, dispersed camping areas in beautiful places. I'd love to segue this into naked hiking, trail running, hot springing, etc.

For the last month or so I have really enjoyed hosting a Naked Fitness video session in the chat, which I broadcast weekday mornings at 8:00 or 9:00 Pacific time (see my timeline for exact times if you need some inspiration for your fitness routine).

Nice to meet all of you!

David

This topic was edited
RE:Introducing Me!

Welcome! It sounds like you're living a great social nudist life in the wilderness. It's only a matter of time before it will include other people, though being naked in nature often feels very social in it sense of communion and natural community. I'd love to join you in dispersed camping.

This post was edited
RE:Introducing Me!

Welcome!

I'm also a hermit nudist who frequents the outdoors. Would love to hear where you've gone so I can add new places to my list to escape to

This post was edited