Utility kilts for men

I have worn kilts for a long time. Sadly, I lost the battle of the bulge. My bottom drawer is now home for 3 kilts I no longer can wear. Today, thanks to our friends at Amazon, I can get back to a pants free lifestyle. Full disclosure: I moved to Arizona in 2020 and rarely wear long pants. Still, cargo shorts are pants. Gents, give the kilt a try.

This topic was edited
RE:Utility kilts for men

i wear a sort of kilt that I made myself. I take a pair of shorts and cut away the connecting fabric between the legs and slit the sides which leaves the elastic waist band and fabric flaps front and back. I use these when functioning, mowing, raking etc in view of my road . To a passing car they look like shorts, but on my body they are the least restrictive and most airy thing short of total nudity. Total nudity is the norm in parts of the yard out of view of the road.

This post was edited

I have worn kilts for a long time. Sadly, I lost the battle of the bulge. My bottom drawer is now home for 3 kilts I no longer can wear. Today, thanks to our friends at Amazon, I can get back to a pants free lifestyle. Full disclosure: I moved to Arizona in 2020 and rarely wear long pants. Still, cargo shorts are pants. Gents, give the kilt a try.

I have read of a few retired men who only wear kilts and sarongs and never wear pants or shorts.
Also have actually talked to a few men who live in Florida and claim to own no long pants, only shorts.

This post was edited

I really hated my Utility kilt, it was hard denim material and I washed it so many time to make it soft, but nothing worked, in the end it ended up in the trash bin.
Later I made my own camouflage Kilt.
I also have two Anderson Kilts one 13oz and the other 10oz for the summer months,
">

This post was edited

I have read of a few retired men who only wear kilts and sarongs and never wear pants or shorts.
Also have actually talked to a few men who live in Florida and claim to own no long pants, only shorts.

Since I moved to Florida I own one pair of jeans (but where are they?) One pair of dress slacks for special occasion. Two pairs of dress shorts and two pair of work shorts. But I own four shower wraps that I usually wear on an everyday basis

This post was edited

I have read of a few retired men who only wear kilts and sarongs and never wear pants or shorts.Also have actually talked to a few men who live in Florida and claim to own no long pants, only shorts.Since I moved to Florida I own one pair of jeans (but where are they?) One pair of dress slacks for special occasion. Two pairs of dress shorts and two pair of work shorts. But I own four shower wraps that I usually wear on an everyday basis

Do you also wear shirts as rarely as possible?

This post was edited

Only wear shirts if I'm going out to where they are required

This post was edited

Only wear shirts if I'm going out to where they are required

Same here, although I wear shorts, never kilts.

This post was edited

I have read of a few retired men who only wear kilts and sarongs and never wear pants or shorts.Also have actually talked to a few men who live in Florida and claim to own no long pants, only shorts.Since I moved to Florida I own one pair of jeans (but where are they?) One pair of dress slacks for special occasion. Two pairs of dress shorts and two pair of work shorts. But I own four shower wraps that I usually wear on an everyday basis

I told my wife that if we were to move to Florida full time, or even do the 6 months there and 6 in NJ or PA like some of our friends and relatives, the only long pants I am keeping is one or two pairs of dress pants. All the jeans and cargo pants will be donated so someone can wear them.

This post was edited

I have read of a few retired men who only wear kilts and sarongs and never wear pants or shorts.Also have actually talked to a few men who live in Florida and claim to own no long pants, only shorts.

I recently started wearing skirts. I may never wear pants or shorts again.

This post was edited

I am fortunate that my boss not only allows but encourages kilt wearing

This post was edited