RE:Whos up for a meet & greet?

And of course, we're only three months late...
Would have loved to attend.
Anyone want to set a date and meet there?
Anyone interested in setting a day of the month, second Tuesday, Third Thursday, whatever and designate it True Nudist DaY?

Ken

This post was edited

Im up for the meet and greet, however Im a single. Will that be ok?

This post was edited

Great nude Airbnb in SilverhillAlabama. 4 cottages surrounding a pool total privacy and great hosts

This post was edited

I am game for meeting in Silverhill

This post was edited

I am game for meeting in Silverhill

This post was edited

We are not dead in the water but most assuredly moving slowly. I spoke to one of the staff members at HL and received a positive response. They were not the coordinator so I have got to speak to someone else. Right now, the staff is finishing / recovering from the July 4th event & about to take a short break. Ill give them a couple of days before calling to inquire about a get together. Whom would show up & what date range would be best? HL already has a Labor Day event scheduled with the famous Cardboard Yacht flotilla; another weekend would work better.

This post was edited

Everything is a go for this Saturday (August 5th); were going to have light snacks out between 10AM & 11AM for folks to stop in & say hello. I think this should be a good time for all. Hope to see you there. John & Ruth.

This post was edited

I'm looking forward to it :-)

This post was edited