This may have been a question a long time ago but I will pose it again.

Have you ever experienced encountering another person unexpectedly naked?

I drove by a home where that happened to me years ago and it reminded me. I stopped by a coworker's home unannounced to drop off some freshly picked sour cherries. She had mentioned how much she liked them. I went to the backdoor as a us country folk do and knocked.
Her car was not there but there was other cars in the driveway. I knocked again and no one came but I could see in. Then her college age son
came into the kitchen buck naked. He saw me thru the window and went back to put on shorts before coming to the door. Neither of us
mentioned the nudity . I did mention it to my coworker later and she shrugged it off, said her son was comfy with his body.

This topic was edited
RE:This may have been a question a long time ago but I will pose it again.

I am certain that I have been encountered more than encountering someone else.
I was out on my bike one very warm and sunny afternoon when I rounded a corner to see a guy stretched out in a lounge chair right in his front yard. My wife did not notice so I assume many drove by without notice too. Did not read of an incident in the newspaper of police reports so figure he was not bothered.

This post was edited

I have posted and commented elsewhere about being a delivery driver who delivers direct to front door; but yes I have had many a person nude prior to opening the door to me, but being covered up once at the door.

Had one young woman who was just completely naked at her dining table when I knocked on the door. She said she only had a towel, to which I replied that was okay, so she stood up and wrapped herself before coming over to the door. We didn't discuss her nudity at all as I wanted it to be as natural as possible for her and not to spoil her joy.

Most others I had seen them through the side window as they approached the door covering themselves up. Have also had a few with a dressing gown only on and happy to have their breasts seen.

As for guys; countless number of young men who answer the door bare chested pulling up their boxers or briefs. Far more than my encounters with nude women.

Have had a few people in the past question the validity of my posts re the above; but after having done more than 10,000 deliveries in six months the odds were always that I'd encounter at least a dozen near nude experiences by now!

This post was edited

I have posted and commented elsewhere about being a delivery driver who delivers direct to front door; but yes I have had many a person nude prior to opening the door to me, but being covered up once at the door.Had one young woman who was just completely naked at her dining table when I knocked on the door. She said she only had a towel, to which I replied that was okay, so she stood up and wrapped herself before coming over to the door. We didn't discuss her nudity at all as I wanted it to be as natural as possible for her and not to spoil her joy.Most others I had seen them through the side window as they approached the door covering themselves up. Have also had a few with a dressing gown only on and happy to have their breasts seen.As for guys; countless number of young men who answer the door bare chested pulling up their boxers or briefs. Far more than my encounters with nude women.Have had a few people in the past question the validity of my posts re the above; but after having done more than 10,000 deliveries in six months the odds were always that I'd encounter at least a dozen near nude experiences by now!

But you have never seen someone answer the door nude?
How about people standing behind the door so that you can only see the face and one arm?

This post was edited

Only when I collected my son's tennis racquet from the restringer who worked from home. Their house had a pool down the side and it was partly visible from the front verandah through the slatted side fence. She was having a quick skinny dip. I didn't want to embarrass her so just knocked louder on the door until I heard her get out of the pool. In hindsight, perhaps she wouldn't have cared if i called hello over the fence.

This post was edited

But you have never seen someone answer the door nude?How about people standing behind the door so that you can only see the face and one arm?

I have answered my door naked on a couple of occasions. I try not to and to slip something on. But occasionally it wasnt possible. Not so worried about delivery driver as the fact my door is in fairly full few of the street.

Lost count of number of delivery drivers who have seen me naked when they come round to the back garden because no answer at front door. Never ever been an issue.

This post was edited

But you have never seen someone answer the door nude?How about people standing behind the door so that you can only see the face and one arm?I have answered my door naked on a couple of occasions. I try not to and to slip something on. But occasionally it wasnt possible. Not so worried about delivery driver as the fact my door is in fairly full few of the street.Lost count of number of delivery drivers who have seen me naked when they come round to the back garden because no answer at front door. Never ever been an issue.

I live on a busy through street across from a high school and my front door has no screening. I never answer the door nude for obvious reasons.
Usually pull on shorts, but have done it a few times in a towel.
The gas meter reader and our former next door neighbor have walked in and found me nude on a few occasions.
Our pool guy came to the back door when I was eating breakfast nude in direct view of it. I would assume that if you work in pool maintenance, seeing naked customers is an occupational hazard (or fringe benefit) of the job.

This post was edited

Some 30 years ago, I had scheduled an early morning appointment with a client for a repair job; she was a local physician in her early forties. I arrived a few minutes early, parking my work van in the drive. I approached the side door near the garage, which looked like the most used entrance. I could see the light on in the kitchen through the door window. As I reached up to knock, she walked out of the hall into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. I froze in place, observing her nude, unaware I was standing at the door. I did not know what to do. I stood still in perfect silence with my hand raised, ready to knock. This was the first time I had caught someone completely nude oblivious to being seen. I decided to back away slowly and make a slight noise. When I did, she crouched to the floor and crawled away, unaware she had been seen.
I waited a few seconds and then knocked. A few minutes later she appeared in her robe and answered the door; I'm sure she was wondering if she had been spotted; I completed the job and left as if nothing had happened. It was a great start to my day!

This post was edited

Nude 4070, I can fully appreciate your story as I was a delivery driver in the late 60's and had that same experience on occasion. I had even seen signs in the window regarding the homeowners possible nudity.

This post was edited

I have a sign at my house - but haven't used it as I don't wish to have it out permanently

This post was edited

Some 30 years ago, ... It was a great start to my day!

I think these kind of experiences, where nobody is harmed, are enriching for both the observed and the observer.

Aside from being morally adjusted, its a large reason why after having encountered a person nude or part nude on my parcel run I say nothing. The temptation is there to say 'hey fellow nudist...its okay to be nude' and perhaps make a new friend, but staying silent is still the best policy I believe.

This post was edited