A pleasant productive & nude morning

It has been a pleasant productive morning thus far today & its been nude! It started with the coffee, tea & English muffin routine and moved onto feeding the dogs. Afterwards, it was cleaning the pool (multiple times), spraying & fertilizing the gardens, a little laundry & vacuuming the car. But, all this was done nude & thanks to a generous application of bug spray, only one mosquito bite! Currently, Im sitting here watching the trees vigorously wave as the southeasts storm system is moving my way. Its been a great morning and my nude activities have helped make it infinitely more enjoyable. May it be the same for all you other folks out there, too. Anybody else have a report to share?

This topic was edited
RE:A pleasant productive & nude morning

Hey John. Love the "morning report" from nearby Naples. Funny how parallel our routines are. It's early here still, but I have already enjoyed a leisurely cup of coffee naked on the lanai overlooking the pool and the canal. Getting ready to take a short trip on Friday, so I doubt I'll put in clothes on today at all. Need to pay some bills, pack, clean the pool, vacuum the car and more all comfortably nude. Waited a lifetime to be able to live naked and happy year-round. Retired, living in FL I only reluctantly put on clothes when out running errands. Well, need to get that pool cleaned up, though a second cup of coffee is pretty tempting...

This post was edited

Sometimes, its a tough life. Its a shame we have to go through so much!! LOL.

This post was edited

Past several days have been clothes free, with the mornings relaxing poolside with a cup or two of joe and listening to the birds before the 9:00AM annoying din of the neighborhood power lawn equipment. That reminded me of the productive chores I needed to do, including digging up a palm which succumbed to a winter kill back in Decemberbut I didnt give up the ghost until now. So I got to play naked in the dirt digging her up by the roots. Afterward, being naked and filthy (in the literal sense), I hosed myself off, which logically lead to add to the days productivity by watering the very thirsty plants (both veggies and ornamentals) which were pleading for a drink under the hot Central Florida sun. Had some other yard and garage chores and to some dismay, having to don some shorts n tee to make a run to the liquor store for supplies to take to the 4th o July soiree on Tuesday. Got home in short order and lost the shorts in favor hanging out poolside again, this time with the guitar to return to the relaxation. Ahh. A day in the life of retirement!

This post was edited

We were having a pleasant and productive nude morning and afternoon until we got a guy come to the door. We were going through some pictures on the computer. The window blinds were open, and he could see that we were home. He rang the doorbell, but we didn't answer. He then knocked on the door and we didn't answer. He then knocked again and said, "hello!" I replied, "thanks but we aren't interested."

He then began talking to me through the door while we were still in the office. I told him again, "thanks but we aren't interested." He said something else, and it began to get under my skin. I got pissed and went to the door and opened it fully naked, door open and he had full view. His response, "yo, yo, yo! Whad up?" I told him, "we are busy, we are naked, and we don't care to be disturbed." Can you believe this guy just started in on his sales pitch!? Again, I said, "dude, we are not interested! Good luck elsewhere but not here. Bye!" He walked off taking double and triple takes into our office window where I stood near the window just as I answered the door. What a dumbass but it's been a while since I actually answered the door naked. Previous times I was friendly, this time, not so.

This post was edited

Maybe you should keep your cattle prod a little closer to the door?

This post was edited

Or a sign that reads, "NO Solicitors. " Homeowner NAKED and ARMED!" hahaha

Normally, my wife would tell me NOT to answer the door naked. This time she said, "go to the door and teach his ass a lesson on what "not interested" means!" So I did. ;D

This post was edited

Or a sign that reads, "NO Solicitors. " Homeowner NAKED and ARMED!" hahahaNormally, my wife would tell me NOT to answer the door naked. This time she said, "go to the door and teach his ass a lesson on what "not interested" means!" So I did. ;D

We have a "No Solicitors" sign. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to answer the door and ask "what part of no solicitors don't you understand?". Never got to do that nude, though. We had a father and son Jehovah's Witnesses team who were coming around at the time we put up the sign. I have no interest in becoming a JW, but always answered the door for them and talk politely with them and accept their Watchtower magazines, which we never actually read. I told them the sign wasn't for them, but for the incessant cable company salesmen (we have 3 competing cable/fiber companies that are constantly trying to get us to switch). Social nudism never came up with them, but eventually they stopped coming. I guess they did their X hours of service and didn't need to go door to door any more.

This post was edited

We live out in the country; probably seven or eight neighbors within a quarter mile radius. The first & last thing you see entering & exiting our road are prominent *No trespassing* and / or *Beware of dog* signs. I actually have both! That is very common in our countryside living. Its almost funny as everyone is quite friendly except the dead end guy; dont go there. The other day, the home health NP was scheduled to visit. In the past, folks have called about 30 minutes out and I then put away the dogs and open the gate. Putting away the dogs means placing them (4 dogs with combined weight of 450 lbs) in a separate fenced in enclosure. The NP did not call, came to the gate, opened it & drove up. Major league OOPS!!! We got lucky; the little dogs, the alerters, were in the house & the big ones were snoozing in the bushes. Luckily, I saw her driving down the 500 ft driveway & quickly reacted. The Mastiffs were hurriedly moved to the enclosure & the small ones quickly followed. Everyone was safe. I reminded her to please give me a 30 minute heads up call next time. No one has ever tried that before & maybe never again. Whew!!!!

This post was edited

Or a sign that reads, "NO Solicitors. " Homeowner NAKED and ARMED!" hahahaNormally, my wife would tell me NOT to answer the door naked. This time she said, "go to the door and teach his ass a lesson on what "not interested" means!" So I did. ;DWe have a "No Solicitors" sign. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to answer the door and ask "what part of no solicitors don't you understand?". Never got to do that nude, though. We had a father and son Jehovah's Witnesses team who were coming around at the time we put up the sign. I have no interest in becoming a JW, but always answered the door for them and talk politely with them and accept their Watchtower magazines, which we never actually read. I told them the sign wasn't for them, but for the incessant cable company salesmen (we have 3 competing cable/fiber companies that are constantly trying to get us to switch). Social nudism never came up with them, but eventually they stopped coming. I guess they did their X hours of service and didn't need to go door to door any more.

We had a revolving door of JW people come to the door for years. I would answer, I was polite, I said, "no thank you and please ask others not to come to our door because we won't answer anymore." Then I had a man and two women JW's come to the door. I was at my side of the desk in the office. We keep the blinds open during the day. Though they can't see clearly without pressing their faces to the screen, they could see me at the desk on the computer. Obviously, I was naked.

When the doorbell rang, I didn't answer. Then they knocked. Then they used the door knocker. I finally got up and said, "hello, thank you but not interested." They began talking about their take on God and I stopped them. I said again, "I'm really not interested." They asked if I'd open the door just for a moment to receive some leaflets. I told them, "I'm sorry, I'm not dressed." They said, "that's okay." I looked through the spy hole and they remained at the front door. Then then said, "hello, can we give you these?" I opened the door, standing about 2/3rds behind it but exposed enough to show them, I was in fact naked. One woman turned and walked away, the man handed me something and the woman handed me a Watch Tower. I explained that I wouldn't read it and they should keep it. They asked me to keep it anyway.

We had not had any JW's come around in quite some time, but they have started coming back. It would be easier to keep the blinds closed but we both love looking out at the front yard and street. I really think it's time for a "we're naked" sign of some kind.

This post was edited

The classic *Nude grandparents at play* sign just might work. If theres any corporate memory in their group, it just might remind them. I can hear it now, *I remember them, the naked old people that didnt want to come to the door - you can skip them.*

This post was edited