Don't Know What to Title This Other Than Grrrrrrr

The following article appeared in the Denver Post today (7/27/23). If I said what I really felt about this, I would probably get kicked off this site. This does none of us any good. Its how we all get labeled as sexual deviants.

*Sheriffs office looking for man exposing himself*

The Jefferson County Sheriffs Office is looking for a man who has sexually assaulted and harassed several women on open space trails while naked in multiple incidents.

The assailant has targeted women who are hiking alone in the Conifer and Evergreen areas, according to a sheriffs office news release.

Deputies have taken seven reports to date, where a male suspect has confronted lone female hikers along trails in Flying J Ranch Park and one incident at Alderfer Three Sisters Park, the release stated.

The first incident was on April 3, when the naked man groped the victim. On June 13, the man confronted another victim, while masturbating. On July 18, the man victimized three women, fondling two of them. On July 24, he attacked a woman, attempting to rip off her clothing.

After each incident, the assailant fled into the woods. He remains at large.

The suspect is described as a white man, between 20 and 30 years old with an athletic build and dark hair. He carried a dark-colored backpack in some cases.

Call 303-271-0211 to report any additional information.

This topic was edited
RE:Don't Know What to Title This Other Than Grrrrrrr

Surprised this didn't draw more comments. Things like this are quite damaging to us male naked hikers. The good news is they caught the guy. The bad news is that the paper reported that one of the crimes he admitted to was hiking naked. Damage done regardless if it really a crime or not.

This post was edited
RE:Don't Know What to Title This Other Than Grrrrrrr

In other bad news, they just caught an additional creep who was impersomating a Ranger and assaulted a woman on a trail near Nederland. Fortunately they caught him in Idaho Springs, I hope they throw the book at him.

This post was edited