Lakeside farm visit

Weve booked a weekend at Lakeside Farm near Spilsby in Lincolnshire arriving 15th Sept
Are there any couples interested in meeting up for drinks in the hot tub?

This topic was edited
RE:Lakeside farm visit

Have a fab time. I fondly recall many happy times at Lakeside and enjoyed making friends in the hot tub. As my wife and I have now emigrated to Spain we arent able to join you. Enjoy relax and a naked walk in the flower meadow is a real treat.

This post was edited

Have a fab time. I fondly recall many happy times at Lakeside and enjoyed making friends in the hot tub. As my wife and I have now emigrated to Spain we arent able to join you. Enjoy relax and a naked walk in the flower meadow is a real treat.

I suspect that you have a lot more opportunity to be nude in! Spain than you did in the UK.

This post was edited

I suspect that you have a lot more opportunity to be nude in! Spain than you did in the UK.

Curious about this comment. Outside of weather constraints there's lots of naturist opportunities in the UK the Everybody Festival just started 3rd festival of the season in UK. Half a dozen Naked Heart Walls for charity have been held. Part in the Stark was couple weekends ago and thats just organized events.

This post was edited

Curious about this comment. Outside of weather constraints there's lots of naturist opportunities in the UK the Everybody Festival just started 3rd festival of the season in UK. Half a dozen Naked Heart Walls for charity have been held. Part in the Stark was couple weekends ago and thats just organized events.

Yes that's right. Germany for example does not have a Nudefest. A lot of nudist events in the UK.

This post was edited